US: **The Walking Dead Season 10 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Caporegime
shes gone mental showed this in last few episodes. i just watch it because its something to pass the time. i dont feel much happens tbh. becoming like lost.

Soldato
watched 4th episode, the directing is like jackyl and hyde some episodes are good (3) -
we then have 4 with lots of pseudo sentimental/reflective scenes plus accompanying vocal music ... so staged eg. the king, daryl meal scenes.
The distribution of the principal characters to their own living domains has just diluted the experience.

the ridiculous horses towing a car body too.

Soldato
watched 4th episode, the directing is like jackyl and hyde some episodes are good (3) -
we then have 4 with lots of pseudo sentimental/reflective scenes plus accompanying vocal music ... so staged eg. the king, daryl meal scenes.
The distribution of the principal characters to their own living domains has just diluted the experience.

the ridiculous horses towing a car body too.

I think they do use different directors, pretty sure Abe (big red) directed one of the last ones.
You comment about horses towing cars when there are people firing stones with sniper accuracy from slingshots, I had one when I was young and most of the time I just hurt myself with it.
Enjoying this season, it is slow but it needed to build a bit again after last season. I'd like to see Negan being one of the group but with Maggie being mentioned more and more it looks like it wont be long before she returns, no way will she ever forgive him.
Not missing Rick at all, I just grew tired of his constant struggles with everything, having said that I am looking forward to the 3 "movies" with him in it lol, maybe a new location will help.

Soldato
I have no ground breaking comments to make but wanted to say I abandoned this early in Season 8, and recently caught up watching all of 8 and most of 9 on double-speed (this was absolutely fine and necessary imo!!).

Season 10 is pretty good so far, athough the Whisperers are getting pretty drawn out, it would be good to see them use a different story element rather than just introducing a new group of baddies.

Also, I can't believe it but Negan is a really likeable character right now :D His intelligence and brutality are being used in a way that makes you want him on your side big time. It's hard to forget the sight of him turning Glenn's head into a beefy nachos though :p

Associate
I've not watched since the end of Season 8, has the show been able to halt its decline or has the loss of key cast members really impacted it?
Same here. The idea of slow motion and chats during tense fight was a bit too much. Felt a bit like Matrix.

About Fear the Walking Dead, IMO, was bad with the original group, got better, much better with Morgan, but now is diving.

Caporegime
interesting how it will end think hes going to end up killing the skin people to try and compensate for his past to be a better person. if it isnt that makes no sense.

Associate
This season is definitely an improvement so far over the previous (not necessarily hard I know) and whilst its been a slog sometimes I'm glad to still be sticking with it. Negan definitely has a game plan of some sort here, whether its killing off the whisperers altogether or maybe taking them over as a saviours 2.0 I am not sure.

How did Negan go from one of the most hated to the best character whose ever been on the show?

Damn right!

R3X

R3X

Soldato
If it was not for Negan I would have added this to my recycling bin, there are so many characters and location points I only recall Negan, darly and king the other characters are so bad and forgetful.

Maggie would be a welcomed return, nice character and eye candy to pass what's left of this TV series no idea how they are gonna cope with a 3rd spin off series maybe they should do a series from the pov of zombie.

Soldato
I still don't get why the gimp with the metal arm hasn't told them that he caught one of the whisperers poisoning the water supply. People are getting sick and dying and that knob hasn't said anything?

Soldato
Few episodes ago, he walked to a stream and saw that girl he's been talking to killing a walker and pulling all it's stomach contents out into the water.

Although they've already had the whole "walker poisoning in the water" scenario back in the farm haven't they?

Soldato
Was that what he did? I couldn't work out what Siddiq actually realised when he checked the taps and had his little meltdown. Series finale next week...
I couldn't either, but that's why Dante killed Siddiq.

Wow that's a short season? So all guns and swords blazing?

Back
Top Bottom