*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
is it still a steaming pile of mess or has the "reloaded" moniker an attempt to say its actually playable now and tempt people back with free premium bumf ?
Seems that it still has issues with framedrops etc. And going off reviews the game is worse off than JC3 in more than a few aspects (linear missions, poor graphics and voice). Personally I wouldnt buy it for anything but a fiver. The free weekend (which has ended now) was a good opportunity for people to try it for free.

Caporegime
So my eldest is pestering my something rotten to get RDR2 so we can play online together. I guess I should be flattered that a teenage kid still wants to hang out with me online :)

But I never pay this amount of money for games! I usually wait for them to be £20 or below, tbh.

Best deal I can find is Eneba for £45.55. Is that the best I'm likely to get?

Never used nor even heard of this company before, though. It looks legit and has an entry on chashback sites (not sure whether that indicates anything, though, tbf), but has anyone got any experience with them?
Anything over £20 is chuffing ridiculous if you ask me :) As you said. For any game!

Associate
I'm a bit uneasy that new games are over £40 now! Used to be able to buy them at mid £20's only a couple of years ago.
I'm the same, went for RDR2 for £44 and this was the most I have spent on one for a while, but I look at it if I get about £1 an hour from it then good value, already at 20 Hours so on track

Soldato
I'm the same, went for RDR2 for £44 and this was the most I have spent on one for a while, but I look at it if I get about £1 an hour from it then good value, already at 20 Hours so on track

Did the same with star wars fallen jedi this week at around £40. Don't know if this one will last 40 hours, I've heard 20-30, but I suppose same logic applies.

Soldato
Does Epic Games Store do Black Friday sales? Not used the platform before.

I really want Control by Remedy, and it's only available there. I see "Instant Gaming" have it for about £31 but they wont accept my card for no reason what so ever :) could use PayPal but not really sure I trust them now

Back
Top Bottom