Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
Did anyone get a season unlocks thing when they logged in? It popped up saying I'd unlocked an epic shotgun and M4, but they don't seem to be in my blueprints.

I got a silenced shotgun the other day, and already had an M4 variant - think it was Epic. Both show under armoury in weapon selection, just to the right of whichever gun you select.

Caporegime
OP
Did anyone get a season unlocks thing when they logged in? It popped up saying I'd unlocked an epic shotgun and M4, but they don't seem to be in my blueprints.

I got this when I hit level 56, the m4 blueprint was nowhere to be seen, the shotgun appeared a few games later.

I haz 4090!
Don
Figured I'd try Ground War just now, spawned got shot by someone in a tank in less than 2 seconds, spawned then got sniped immediately and that was the end of Ground War for me :p

Haha, yep, I did exactly the same. I like running around small maps shooting people, that's the beauty of cod for me.

Search and destroy and the other mode like that are great fun too.

Soldato
Connections past about 7pm have been awful on Xbox since about 4 patches ago barely any clean connection.

Tonight has been the worst unloading clips into people at times to get hit by a few bullets in return and dropped.

Associate
Only just started this after spending about 3 years downloading updates for it. Fired it up again just now after a few days away and yep, another 15GB update to download first. Amazing.

Quick question - Is there not a HUD in this version? In the original I remember red markers/dots on a HUD where the enemies were, so at least you had a clue who was killing you. Don't seem to get anything in this one (?) Running around London surrounded by people and I'm supposed to know who the bad guys are (?) (started on Vet, switched down to Recruit just to get used to)

Soldato
Only just started this after spending about 3 years downloading updates for it. Fired it up again just now after a few days away and yep, another 15GB update to download first. Amazing.

Quick question - Is there not a HUD in this version? In the original I remember red markers/dots on a HUD where the enemies were, so at least you had a clue who was killing you. Don't seem to get anything in this one (?) Running around London surrounded by people and I'm supposed to know who the bad guys are (?) (started on Vet, switched down to Recruit just to get used to)
They show up on the minimap when you use a personal radar or your team use a uav. They wont show on there whilst firing. They will show up on the compass at the top of the screen as red dots when they shoot. Bigger the dot the closer they are. :)

I haz 4090!
Don
They show up on the minimap when you use a personal radar or your team use a uav. They wont show on there whilst firing. They will show up on the compass at the top of the screen as red dots when they shoot. Bigger the dot the closer they are. :)

I think he's talking about the campaign. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom