Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Quick phone snap before it went dark from collecting it yesterday, now filthy already!

uc
I think this deserves a bit more attention than an old Volvo wagon. Looks lovely.

Soldato
I think this deserves a bit more attention than an old Volvo wagon. Looks lovely.

Excellent colour combo that, always felt I'd have to go for a convertible for that exhaust note but always thought they looked a little clunky with the roof up. Wouldn't stop me getting one though :D

Enjoy!

Thanks guys, the colour was a big plus though anything but black was my criteria (maybe not the orange either!). Obviously it's the V8 and sounds pretty epic :D. Fortunately my parking space is a bit further away so shouldn't annoy the neighbours too much when firing it up!

Associate
Nice looking volvo minus the wheels:D. I remember gaining a new respect for them after a Trax event at Silverstone when the volvo club were smashing my childhood hero jap cars around the track.

Are you planning mods?

Soldato
I'm not sure that you and most others have quite the same definition of "mint", looking at the completely ragged 22 year old interior photo above :p ;) (Sorry!)

You're totally right, looks like a family of mice lived in the seats and then fought off an invasion of raccoons - who were ultimately victorious and used the centre console as their parade group. Sadly their victory didn't last long as a pack of wild dogs pounced whilst the raccoons were tripping out from the chemicals in the shifter boot, who then used the centre console and glovebox to hone their claws and teeth.

What are you on about, 'ragged' interior? Some small cracks in the leather seats equates to ragged nowadays does it? I don't understand why this forum seems to just go completely OTT in berating everything Acme does, regardless whether or not there is any truth to what they're saying. It's all a bit childish.

Back
Top Bottom