Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Thanks guys, the colour was a big plus though anything but black was my criteria (maybe not the orange either!). Obviously it's the V8 and sounds pretty epic :D. Fortunately my parking space is a bit further away so shouldn't annoy the neighbours too much when firing it up!

Loving the Jaguar, welcome to the OCUK British car club :D/

Caporegime
I thought he had the BMW trailed away for someone to fix it?
I did. First time I ever have though, and only because I couldn't be bothered to take the whole rear subframe out myself. :p
You know what, you liked the picture on Instagram. :p
What ya done to it lol! I know nothing about Volvos, what motor/spec is it?
Power steering hard-line snapped. Waiting for a new one to come.

It's a 2.3 5 cylinder turbo, TD04-19T I believe. 3" turbo back exhaust, custom angled turbo housing, few other bits.

Soldato
Bah, didn't know it was that. Easy fix I guess. Like I keep saying a lot of used cars in the lower end of the market are sheds now. People use, and pass on, maintaining them to a high standard is the last thing on their mind.

Caporegime
Bah, didn't know it was that. Easy fix I guess. Like I keep saying a lot of used cars in the lower end of the market are sheds now. People use, and pass on, maintaining them to a high standard is the last thing on their mind.
Everything else looks good, after some tlc it will be a much better car than that Celsior. And worth more come resale

Soldato
is that a V8S?

Indeed, 13 plate in British Racing Green, a slightly random collection of optional extras with heated performance seats, front parking sensors and rear camera, heated windscreen, adaptive/auto lights, keyless entry and the uprated sound system. Grey interior which does make a change from the usual black, and the light-coloured headlining lifts things a bit when the roof is up.

uc

uc

OcUK Staff
Indeed, 13 plate in British Racing Green, a slightly random collection of optional extras with heated performance seats, front parking sensors and rear camera, heated windscreen, adaptive/auto lights, keyless entry and the uprated sound system. Grey interior which does make a change from the usual black, and the light-coloured headlining lifts things a bit when the roof is up.

uc

uc

Get rid of that engine cover and show of that supercharger also helps engine run cooler too and thus make more boost.

Cracking cars and an absolute bargain now, mate was offered a white SVR other week for 52k which is staggering how cheap they have become for such a great car.

OcUK Staff
Love the purity of the V8S, not quite mental but sticks with RWD.

Facelift coming 2nd Dec 8pm!

How does it sound with that BMW motor in it?
Just can't see if feeling over engined like the SC motor did or sound anywhere near as good, but can forsee a 625-650HP SVR version in pipeline maybe with new ZF9 box?

Back
Top Bottom