Show Us Your Motors!

OcUK Staff
It was a rhetorical question ;)

Fair enough, so with the 6 twin turbo unit from Jaguar find its place in the F-Types too or is the future just gonna be the 4 pot and the BMW V8 in F-Types then?

For me it makes the current V8 and V6 F-Types a great buy for those wanting a car with a seriously good sound track and a proper hot rod.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Took a quick acceleration video of the Celsior the night before I got rid of it. Really does move pretty well for a 1.8 tonne slushbox auto 90's barge. Foot wasn't flat til I was under-way as it was damp out.

Associate
Quick phone snap before it went dark from collecting it yesterday, now filthy already!

uc

a fellow Livingstonian, i'll need to keep my eyes peeled, will give you toot if i see you :p

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I had one as a courtesy car and really couldn't get away with it. I want to like them, I just can't after having one for a week.
I love it. Quiet, comfortable, very well built and 100% torque with zero lag from zero revs. It's perfect for my 25-mile return commute.
The range is appalling though, being 60Ah without the range extender, but it's not our only car.

And now it's got the winters on, it will drift everywhere :D
Mind you, it weaves all over the place on motorways at 70+ and it has very quick steering.

Soldato
They're practically giving away new i3s at the moment if you qualify for the BMW loyalty incentive, sadly I don't or I'd probably get one.

By give away I mean $130/month on a 2 year lease with no money down (no sales tax on BEVs in NJ). I don't think they sell very well in the US.

Caporegime
Not mine, but the car I'm currently driving while I get the V70R sorted. Getting dejavu. :p

EQAKByC.jpg

Its only a 316i Compact, but its actually pretty nice to drive. Never thought much of the 1.9L M42 engine until I drove this. Its really not bad at all...

Back
Top Bottom