Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

zia

zia

Associate
The ttk on this game is just dam too fast,no matter how quick i am i get one shotted everytime.....very fustrating.
Groundwar is the worse mode for me....run to flag killed by camper in the cornor,run to flag taken out by sniper camping miles away,,run to flag tank, apc gets you...

Zia

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Soldato
Started using the PP Bizon last night. Brilliant gun with a huge mag. Not sure which SMG to get gold. My MP5 is the most used so naturally the closest but i feels like everyone has a gold MP5

Associate
Yes! We’re getting crash, vacant and shipment maps from COD4, and a lot more for free :)

https://www.pcgamer.com/modern-warf...ntent-drop-in-call-of-duty-history-next-week/

Hopefully this is the start of more old maps to come. Bring on some MW2 maps I say:D

Started using the PP Bizon last night. Brilliant gun with a huge mag. Not sure which SMG to get gold. My MP5 is the most used so naturally the closest but i feels like everyone has a gold MP5

P90 is probably my favourite SMG out of the lot. I have been really liking the MP7 recently, but i feel its pretty limited unless its close quaters on shoot house.

Soldato
after reading this thread i've started using the Oden. my god that gun is good. they drop so quickly.

just hit level 56. whats all these challenge things about now?

Back
Top Bottom