**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Soldato
£899 for the 5g Note 10+ on Black Friday was more than I hoped, but Samsung offered £550 for my iPhone XS, which is £190 more than a reputable reseller. Plus 16% cash back through Quidco added up to man maths I couldn’t ignore, so the phone is on its way.

I hope I won’t be disappointed moving back to Android but I’ve seen enough videos of the Note 10+ to feel confident I’ll be happy. All I have to readjust to is the 2-handed use and then convince myself that 90hz isn’t so important.

Soldato
£899 for the 5g Note 10+ on Black Friday was more than I hoped, but Samsung offered £550 for my iPhone XS, which is £190 more than a reputable reseller. Plus 16% cash back through Quidco added up to man maths I couldn’t ignore, so the phone is on its way.

I hope I won’t be disappointed moving back to Android but I’ve seen enough videos of the Note 10+ to feel confident I’ll be happy. All I have to readjust to is the 2-handed use and then convince myself that 90hz isn’t so important.

Great buy at that price ..you wont be disappointed

Associate
Very disappointed they never released beta for Note 10+ 5G in UK, mine was direct from Samsung but have given up hope at this stage. Jan it is.

Associate
I've never actually taken part in a beta program, apart from windows 10, so I was looking forward to being a ginea pig for android 10 on the Note 10+ but it does look like Samsung have favoured other areas for their trials.

Soldato
I've never actually taken part in a beta program, apart from windows 10, so I was looking forward to being a ginea pig for android 10 on the Note 10+ but it does look like Samsung have favoured other areas for their trials.

Don't you means all windows version (still on going ) :p

I'll be happy with a stable version in January

Man of Honour
Saw the Note 10 and Note 10 5G at John lewis yesterday for the first time. Have to say the very slightly rounded corners looks so much more professional than the overly rounded corners of every other Galaxy phone. Side by side it's just no comparisons. The Note 10 display just looks way more professional just by the minimal corner curve alone. If there was a Note 10e, it would be my phone right now.

Such a shame. Looks like theS11 will retain the overly rounded corners too.

Soldato
Have to say the very slightly rounded corners looks so much more professional than the overly rounded corners of every other Galaxy phone. Side by side it's just no comparisons. The Note 10 display just looks way more professional just by the minimal corner curve alone. If there was a Note 10e, it would be my phone right now.

I wasn't looking for a professional appearance as such, but the squared corners do look great. The other phones which interested me before I ordered the 10+ were the OP 7T Pro and the iPhone 11 Pro Max, both of which are too curved in comparison. The latter in particular looks almost childlike when it's sat next to the Note 10+ in videos. Obviously curved corners aren't the be all and end all of a phone, but looks are definitely an influence.

Soldato
Saw the Note 10 and Note 10 5G at John lewis yesterday for the first time. Have to say the very slightly rounded corners looks so much more professional than the overly rounded corners of every other Galaxy phone. Side by side it's just no comparisons. The Note 10 display just looks way more professional just by the minimal corner curve alone. If there was a Note 10e, it would be my phone right now.

Such a shame. Looks like theS11 will retain the overly rounded corners too.

Note 10 lite specs look 1/2 decent if its released here

Soldato
Depends if you want the Spen and not the latest spec , it will be another 9 months till Note 11

That's how I look at it, especially since the Note 10+ is effectively £400 off given the artificially inflated trade in prices (e.g. they're offering £200 for any old tat as long as it turns on, isn't water damaged or with a cracked screen). I'm sure I'll not make much use of the S-Pen, but I think having it will keep me interested in the phone for a longer time. And next year comes the 120hz Note 11 with the same camera as the S11 and some additional bells and whistles. The never-ending circle of phone life.

Soldato
Samsung has released a new app on the Galaxy Store that lets you make your own themes for your Galaxy smartphone. That’s right, you can make custom themes of your own that you can use to change the look of the user interface. Called Theme Park, the new app is part of the Good Lock family of apps and “extracts dominant colors from wallpaper and creates theme automatically based on user’s style and colors.”

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-new-app-lets-you-create-your-own-themes

Just had a little play

Back
Top Bottom