VR Stuff advice.

Man of Honour
OP
Ok so just played that elven assisin for about an hour or more. Didnt make me feel sick, Didnt cause me any issues and is actually a lot of fun. Seriously the first time you shoot one of the dudes that turns around and throws an axe at your face :cool::D:D

Soldato
Grabbed a Rift S the other day, such a fantastic piece of kit I remember playing on a vive a few years back and being blown away, now its happening all over again.

Been watching a lot on Pavlov VR, so I jumped straight into it and woah after about 30 minutes my head was gone definitely don't recommend it as a first experience the movement throws you right off. Read a few things online and seems you basically have to start with the basics and move up from there so been doing Superhot VR so much fun! Feel like Neo!

Man of Honour
OP
Grabbed a Rift S the other day, such a fantastic piece of kit I remember playing on a vive a few years back and being blown away, now its happening all over again.

Been watching a lot on Pavlov VR, so I jumped straight into it and woah after about 30 minutes my head was gone definitely don't recommend it as a first experience the movement throws you right off. Read a few things online and seems you basically have to start with the basics and move up from there so been doing Superhot VR so much fun! Feel like Neo!

I played a bit more elven assasin today. Trying to beat the first level still :) Played for half hour or so no problems at all. The wife even had a go and enjoyed it. I'm going to try moss, the lab and onward today and see what they are like.

Somebody challenged me to a 1v1 dual in that eleven game. Easy way to work up a sweat. It's like a workout and playing a game at the same time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom