*** Nintendo Switch ***

fez

fez

Caporegime
1-2 switch on offer for £23.99, worth it ?

Also Mario Party for £32 ?

1-2 switch sounds like it should have been free with the system ala wii sports and mario party should be about £10. Base game is quite poor and nothing has been released for it since launch. Played it a few times and then it was all the same and boring

Soldato
Associate
New bundle available on Nintendo Store,Amazon, etc which includes Mario Kart 8 for £279.99.

I was pleased to see this bundle appear on Amazon earlier today, ordered on the spot, along with a pair of Joycon wheels and a case.
Christmas present for my 6 year old. I'm going to get another game for him, but no idea what, he like the lego games (have most of them all on my PS4 Pro) and is pretty good at them given his age

Any suggestions? Was thinking Luigi's Mansion, Mario & Sonic Olympics, Mario Odyssey. Anything else to consider that is age sensible?
I had a Gamecube back in the day, but that is my only experience with Nintendo. His older cousin (13) has one and he was really taken with it.

Associate
The model number of the Switch on Amazon is 'MOD. HAC-001-01'

It looks like the '-01' denotes the new revision from what I am reading.

Is that right?

If so all good, if not I can just return it unopned, how much better is the newer battery?

Thanks

Soldato
The model number of the Switch on Amazon is 'MOD. HAC-001-01'

It looks like the '-01' denotes the new revision from what I am reading.

Is that right?

If so all good, if not I can just return it unopned, how much better is the newer battery?

Thanks

The old Nintendo console has the model number "HAC-001", while the new improved version has "HAC-001(-01)"

Looks like you're good.

Back
Top Bottom