Returned laptop not received?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Hi, bought a laptop from overclockers about a week or so ago, returned it because the fans were extremely loud, because it wasn't deemed as faulty had to arrange my own courier which is fair enough, used royal mail with insurance for £2000 (laptop was £2100) which cost me £30, original quote was close to £80 to send!

Was done at my local Post office 29th of Nov, tracker says it was delivered on the 30th, just checked customer service forum asking on progress of return and they say they haven't received it?!

Will have to wait for there response in the morning have sent tracking number/pic of receipt but it is somewhat worrying

https://www.royalmail.com/business/track-your-item#/tracking-results/JS560479171GB

:confused:

111111111111111111.JPG

More of a customer service issue really:

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/categories/ocuk-customer-service.72/

Sorry it is already there, obviously quite anxious about it was hoping maybe someone from overclockers would see this sooner

Hmm overclockers post code is st5 9bt, my rma email said st5 9en?

Last edited by a moderator:
Commissario
Sorry it is already there, obviously quite anxious about it was hoping maybe someone from overclockers would see this sooner
Unlikely they'll even see this here. You are best off dealing with this through the customer services forum. I would also make contact with RM because that signed for receipt says "CHECK".

Commissario
Signed for by Bania L
That's what the web site says but the picture shows "CHECK"

But you're wasting your time posting here.
Unlikely they'll even see this here. You are best off dealing with this through the customer services forum. I would also make contact with RM because that signed for receipt says "CHECK".

Please do this through your thread in Customer Services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom