Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Do dusters count? I got a duster for dusting tech.

duster.gif

Sometimes I do it slow, sometimes I do it fast. It depends lol.

Soldato
tTcFfpB.jpg.png

A selection of underpantaloons. I suspected the UA would be overpriced and they are imo, nothing about them stands out over any other boxers I have tried. Also the stitching in the UA boxers feels a bit rough on my scrotum. Wanted to find some super comfy boxers for sport and my physical job and these two were recommended by friends, but neither is any better than the cheapo ones I have been using until now.

Also just noticed, they could have at least got the logo central to the front like Puma managed to. What the hell is a UDER ARM?

Soldato
I actually saw those on offer on in one of the Black Friday lightning deals and was going to get them. Might give them a try next time. The ones I got aren't bad really, just not as good as the price tags would suggest.

Soldato
I've actually adapted over to these and am pretty happy with them. Not sure about longevity though as only had them a few months.

Cheap enough though :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07P6XZTD4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Top review:
Good material feels light and airy as described

Although once stretched do not stretch back, I went to sleep and then and woke up with them at least the equivalent of being 3 sizes to big, trying not to be rude but if people dont understand how they stretched I'm a Male.... cotton boxers do not have this problem

Want to return but the window has closed

Ever had this problem Marv?

Soldato
Got to love Amazon reviews :D

For me the Under Armour are the only pants that don't ride up all the time, so well worth the money. Maybe it's to do with size of thighs/quads?

Thats good to know, hopefully these will be the same. I am starting to like them more now, think they just needed washing to get rid of the new feeling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom