Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Put this beast in my kitchen earlier on. Went for free-standing instead of using a unit somewhere on my usable unit space.

Bosch KAN92VI35 because it was one of the few units that covered all the things I wanted due to the free-standing nature of it.
  • stainless steel front
  • metal sides
  • no water dispenser
Might move it a tad over to the right at some point.

aHJLoQyh.jpg

Looks very clinical! (But nice)

Caporegime
Do any of these underwears solve the problem of them going up your arse when you're squatting at the gym? I hate having to do the discrete arse/testicle boxer removal.

It's just what happens to larger posteriors, them feels man

My cheap F&F ones aren't terrible, but there aint much you can do when squatting I'm afraid unless you let them gobble your pants and not GAF

Soldato
Some retro trainers.

Puma just re-released their Fast Riders from 1980, in my eyes they look cool and are probably the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn, so I got both the black/orange and blue/yellow pairs.

49115855352_1b35eb4a89_z.jpg

I'm liking these. Where can you buy them from? I've only found eBay, and I imagine fakes are not uncommon.

Soldato
Coincidentally visited their London store a few hours ago - both colours sold out other than one small size.

Many thanks for the links - shame their returns policy is to make you ship back to Sweden. I'll keep hunting for another source.

They looked great in the flesh, so thank you for posting yours.

Soldato
It is a great kettle.

Ive got that same kettle, hate to say if you tip it too vigorously it spills water uncontrollably out of the end. Stainless steel is a nightmare to keep clean especially as it's an item used around water constantly. Performance wise it's fine though.

Soldato
Ive got that same kettle, hate to say if you tip it too vigorously it spills water uncontrollably out of the end. Stainless steel is a nightmare to keep clean especially as it's an item used around water constantly. Performance wise it's fine though.
Thanks, my last good kettle was brushed stainless steel like this. Figured with the neglect my housemates treat the kitchen with, it'll hide water staining better than shiny plastic ones :rolleyes:

Current plastic kettle spills no matter how carefully you pour, I've had to start keeping a tea towel by the kettle.

Seems ok so far - such a minor purchase but removes a daily annoyance!

Soldato
Do any of these underwears solve the problem of them going up your arse when you're squatting at the gym? I hate having to do the discrete arse/testicle boxer removal.

Nike Pro stuff makes the under armour products feel like Primark, certainly for active sports wear. Which is a shame as UA is quite a bit cheaper !

https://www.nike.com/gb/t/pro-shorts-tH7LQR/AO1793-010

Give those a try, you'll never go back to thin boxers for gym work

Associate
Finally built my new PC based on a 3700x, aorus elite, 16gb crucial, full noctua, meshify C, corsair mp510, 2070s and evga 850w overkill psu.

UOzCEu6.jpg

Even went full anti static protection throughout the build.

Soldato
Black Friday Bargain! £32.97 for the Logitech G413. Very pleased with it. It's my first mechanical keyboard and the improvement is massive over my old Corsair :)

fEcuh42.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom