Lastpass free or paid?

Associate
Hello,

I've been a patron of lastpass for the last 5 or 6 years and seem to remember paying about $12 per year back then - now they are asking for ~£42!

In your experience, is there any advantage for the individual in paying for the premium package or does the free version offer just as much.

Is there anything better out there without trying to rip off there client base?

Cheers
Muzio

Soldato
I used to pay about $10 a year for what I think was ios / android access to my vault, but they got rid of that fee a few years ago. No idea what you get if you pay now.

Soldato
I was/am paying, I actually paid for a family account as it meant my wife and I could each setup our own - and it was cheaper than two individual accounts.
However, looking at what you actually get for the paid version now - I honestly cannot see why I need to.
I think my renewal is due in March next year, I think we'll just move to two individual free accounts.

Associate
OP
Well - I've let my sub lapse and been on the free version for about 2 weeks now and can honestly say - I don't know what I was paying for! I can't see any difference between the free and paid for account. I've found the same functionality the the vault and PW generator even the security challenge works. 195 unique passwords that I don't know, I seem to remember a restriction on the number of Pw's in the free one before but could be wrong.

Associate
I'm still only paying $12 a year for my subscription though no idea how, it just automatically does it. I still love Lastpass and don't mind paying for it since I use it so much.

Stoner81.

Back
Top Bottom