Associate
Hello everyone. After my not so pleasant experience with other major uk pc build retailers I have decided to give overclockers a chance.
My basket pc below. Could you kindly let me know whether it looks alright and whether its worth changing anything? Also was thinking whether its better to just order it all and build it myself at home (never done it before), or to let them build it for me (how much would it cost?)
My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,061.06 (includes shipping: £13.20)​

Soldato
Post in Customer Service - PreSales, showing them the spec, and ask for a build quote.

I'd get the Alpenfohn Brocken ECO Advanced cooler instead. It has slightly better RAM clearance, is a little shorter in height and has a slightly beefier heatsink. It also has AM4 socket compatibility out of the box, whereas the Hyper 212 EVO is advertised on OcUK's shop as not having AM4 mounting, with a request to contact CoolerMaster for the right mounting.

Associate
OP
Post in Customer Service - PreSales, showing them the spec, and ask for a build quote.

I'd get the Alpenfohn Brocken ECO Advanced cooler instead. It has slightly better RAM clearance, is a little shorter in height and has a slightly beefier heatsink. It also has AM4 socket compatibility out of the box, whereas the Hyper 212 EVO is advertised on OcUK's shop as not having AM4 mounting, with a request to contact CoolerMaster for the right mounting.

Good recommendation, thank you

Associate
OP
Back
Top Bottom