Very tricky housing / rental situation

Caporegime
Erm, that could easily mean that they did not have them to give them to them?

so where else would their car keys be if not in their home if both of them are at home?

i mean it's possible your car could be in the garage overnight or something getting work done but then the story should have read "they asked for the car keys but the car wasn't at home".

Soldato
So you reckon they risk going to prison for a laugh?

They have pre-meditated this by the fact they are carrying a machete, hammer and a baseball bat. So that means some planning has went into it. It could be that they picked a random house on the night but they did plan something as you don't just carry those things for a laugh.

I was really responding to the silly accusation of "the bf must have ****** someone off" comment.

Soldato
OP
Urgh.... they didn't put up any fight at all. The BF was swiftly knocked down with the baseball bat and punched twice in the head before he could even react. My sister came down to see what the noise was and was chased upstairs and pinned down on the bed. The attacker shouted and demanded things like car keys and money but the BF was in no fit state to even tell you his name and my sister was in such shock she just screamed for help at the top of her lungs. The whole attack was over in a few minutes and neither of them really remember much, they were in complete shock. My sister has said she would have given them anything so they would leave but she froze and couldn't even think straight. She's actually lost her voice as she obviously screamed so loud for those 90-120 seconds to damage it.

Regardless none of the above helps the situation or was the reason for me making the thread.

There has been some progress made today regarding the actual reason for this thread but I'll leave it for now and let Psycho Sonny jump to a few more incorrect conclusions first.

Soldato
OP
It's worth pointing out that so far in the few posts I've browsed over PS has incorrectly assumed or made up the following:

*BF owes money due to drugs (he doesn't)
*The weapon was a machete (the three weapons were a large kitchen knife, a baseball bat and a hammer)
*The attackers didn't run around before with balaclavas on (they have CCTV from before they jump into the garden and about 500m away with them wearing the balaclavas)
*Sister and BF put up a fight (they didn't)
*Sister and BF made the situation worse with their actions (unlikely, they didn't have time to act or react)
*Car keys were available to be given over (car was crashed 3 weeks ago, bodyshop / insurance company has the keys along with the car)
*It's a legal requirement to for a car to be insured against being stolen as part of a violent burglary (it isn't, a car can legally be SORN without insurance)

alx

alx

Soldato
It's worth pointing out that so far in the few posts I've browsed over PS has incorrectly assumed or made up the following:

*BF owes money due to drugs (he doesn't)
*The weapon was a machete (the three weapons were a large kitchen knife, a baseball bat and a hammer)
*The attackers didn't run around before with balaclavas on (they have CCTV from before they jump into the garden and about 500m away with them wearing the balaclavas)
*Sister and BF put up a fight (they didn't)
*Sister and BF made the situation worse with their actions (unlikely, they didn't have time to act or react)
*Car keys were available to be given over (car was crashed 3 weeks ago, bodyshop / insurance company has the keys along with the car)
*It's a legal requirement to for a car to be insured against being stolen as part of a violent burglary (it isn't, a car can legally be SORN without insurance)

Well done on calling out the BS

Back
Top Bottom