What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
Succession S2 - miles better than the first season which was itself pretty decent. A real treat of a show.

Treadstone - Series that jumps between the makings of the Treadstone project and present day. They've spent a few quid on this and I'm liking the results. The fight scenes (and there's a lot) are bang on Bourne with a few callbacks to Jason Bournes moves. Hope it gets a second season.

Permabanned
Still was milked just because other were milked longer does on change that and TBH I have not watched any show AFAIR that ran for 10 seasons bar starting Smallville last month.

Soldato
Was just going to say Mrs Maisel series 3, so far so good, very good.

Man in the High Castle series 4 (final) seems to have stepped up a gear or two after the slow second and third series, hoping for a solid conclusion,

Soldato
Mr. Robot. 2 episodes in, and intriguing is the word I would use to describe it. Want to see what happens next but I don't know if I like it yet or not.

Soldato
Just finished the second season of Castle Rock.

I felt it started strong, found some of the stuff in the middle a little off at times, but the ending was strong despite the way it focused on one specific character.

Love the way it becomes a backstory for the Annie Wilkes from Misery.

Soldato
Just finished the second season of Castle Rock.

I felt it started strong, found some of the stuff in the middle a little off at times, but the ending was strong despite the way it focused on one specific character.

I can't get past episode 4/5 of S1, while I can tell it's lovingly made and trying to build something good...I just find it a little dull and unengaging. I'm a big King fan as well.

Associate
Binged full season of Back to Life, only half hour episodes. :)
BBC show about a woman released from a long prison sentence, dark comedy, had me in stitches at a few bits. And do really like Daisy Haggard, from the show Uncle also.

Soldato
Series 4 of The Grand Tour episode 1 just dropped on Prime.

One and a half hours of four silly old men boating across Cambodia and Vietnam is somehow good television!

Not sure if there are more episodes or whether that was it.

Back
Top Bottom