New game required

Associate
Gaming going a bit stale at the moment.
Need help with what next really
Enjoy FPS, COOP and driving mainly, nowt new in the driving games for a while.
Suggestions on a postcard please, as Santa is just around the corner

Cheers
Dave : )

Soldato
Have a bash at Insurgency Sandstorm - free to play until 17th. FPS shooter team based - low Time to kill so it requires slowing down a bit and using cover and checking your corners. Whoever sees who first usually prevails. Free to try anyway

Soldato
If you haven’t tried Division 2, give it a pop. I’ve had it installed for a good while now and it is my ‘go to’ game that I keep going back to and playing even after having some of the latest titles installed I always end up returning to D2. Can be had fairly cheap these days too.

Soldato
The Hunt: Showdown has a great concept, but the game has changed a fair bit and in some ways for the worse since it came out on Steam. It can still be very enjoyable though, and if you haven't played it before you're obviously not going to miss anything. Definitely worth trying out for the free weekend, but I'd stay clear of the Steam forums as they can be pretty toxic for this game.

Soldato
PUBG?

Since it's been out I've not bothered, being 36 too old for that kinda game, leave it to the kids etc.

My brother got me into it about a month ago after finding it on cdkeys I think for like £8.

I'm completely addicted.

Associate
On tha note you are already trying Apex why not go the whole hog and give Fortnite a go. Its a very well made and polished game and the devs are always tweaking stuff and doing events like the Star Wars event right now.

Soldato
Must say, Fortnite is excellent as long as you accept the limitations set by your age, basically not being able to run through warmup courses for hours on end to get your skills up. If you get into a build battle with someone who really knows what they're doing you are pretty much done, but for the vast majority of encounters the building mechanic adds a level of fun and Epic is constantly trying to negate the building advantage to get new people into the game. Its free, so why not.

Back
Top Bottom