• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ASUS AMD NAVI 5700 AT £249 & 5700 XT AT £299 WITH FREE GAMES, CASHBACK BF OFFER, DETAILS INSIDE!!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Looks like they fixed it, was able to apply for it now :)

Great to hear, had our Asus REP in yesterday and it was a major complaint I had for them and he re-assured it would get sorted.
He also suggest if anyone has any future issues, then please drop an email to here:
Cashback - [email protected]
Gamesplanet - [email protected]

They will sort it all out for you if any issues. :)

Caporegime
@Gibbo

I've submitted my £40 cashback claim fine, but when I go to do the review £25, the Asus page says:

3. Promotion Period: The Promotion starts at 00:01:01 BST on Friday 20 September 2019 and closes at the earlier of: (i) receipt of 1,000 valid Entries (submitted in accordance with the Entry Process described in paragraph 5); and (ii) 23:59:59 GMT on [Monday 30 December 2019].

And your post says:
Submit a registration till 31st January 2020

I can't select a purchase date beyond the end of 2019 on the Asus page (I purchased on the 2nd of Jan)

Any ideas on the discrepancy of dates?

Thanks

Associate
Has anyone managed to get the 40 pound vga cashback yet? my application went through but ive heard nothing from that, the 25 pound rate my gear one was "succesful" but im still waiting on that too.

Caporegime
@Gibbo

I've submitted my £40 cashback claim fine, but when I go to do the review £25, the Asus page says:

3. Promotion Period: The Promotion starts at 00:01:01 BST on Friday 20 September 2019 and closes at the earlier of: (i) receipt of 1,000 valid Entries (submitted in accordance with the Entry Process described in paragraph 5); and (ii) 23:59:59 GMT on [Monday 30 December 2019].

And your post says:
Submit a registration till 31st January 2020

I can't select a purchase date beyond the end of 2019 on the Asus page (I purchased on the 2nd of Jan)

Any ideas on the discrepancy of dates?

Thanks

@Gibbo have you had a chance to check the above at all? I also posted in the CS section but had no response.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom