Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
After 2 years of driving this hand me down car I finally have a new one!

Old car:

FaqIvQs.jpg

awaRsdv.jpg

New car, not that exciting but I absolutely love it. I wasn't sure about a white car but I feel like it suits it quite nicely. It's a 2015 Focus Zetec S, I wanted a diesel for the economy it offers.

5h006CY.jpg

xRAbSwm.jpg

4fGHNix.jpg

It's so nice having a car with a DAB radio :D

Soldato
That does look very smart.

Not sure it makes sense to save money though! I spend about 160 a month on a similar commute in my MX5 so £240 for a mustang doesn't seem all that bad. Surely the A35 won't be that much better will it? Maybe 10mpg more?

I'm getting about 15 at the moment and the car costs less a month so I'm about 200 a month better off which when I live alone and have a mortgage can be quite a nice buffer. Also it was about having a more comfortable journey and more tech / practicality, I'm not a big drinker so often the taxi after a night out, no so fun in a stang.

the clutch on the mustang was heavy and when you're in constant traffic and getting old it used to give my dodgy knee some jip haha.

Soldato
Took a quick acceleration video of the Celsior the night before I got rid of it. Really does move pretty well for a 1.8 tonne slushbox auto 90's barge. Foot wasn't flat til I was under-way as it was damp out.

Did you import it?
How much was the road tax, as I know they are 4.3L?

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Still loving my Audi A4 B9 2.0 TFSI 252. The back looks so right, I think they made it worse with the facelift with the fake exhaust surround things.

Image from when the weather wasn't so shocking.

Audi_A4_2018-9.jpeg

Recently added the TFSI badge back, it was specced with model delete by Audi for their press car weirdly.

IMG_0165.jpeg

Man of Honour
, I think they made it worse with the facelift with the fake exhaust surround things.

It's such a shame everyone is doing this now. I followed an 840 last night, looks great but from the position of following behind you can clearly see two small pathetic look exhausts inside the fake huge plastic surround.

All the more odd as the 5 series has the same style exhaust but it's genuine.

Permabanned
After 2 and a bit years I got rid of the Stang, couldnt keep up with its thirst! £65 a week to do a 40mile round trip 5x a week for work was a bit much.

Wanted something with a lot more comfort and tech, but with some zip to it! Ended up deciding on Merc A35 but wanted saloon over the Hatch. Premium Plus Model, Adv Nav, Night/AMG Kit, Smartphone Package and Designo Matte Grey paint :)
QR2Uk05

Ooo didnt know they made a saloon version. Mercedes finally made a decent looking car, nice! :)

Soldato
Still loving my Audi A4 B9 2.0 TFSI 252. The back looks so right, I think they made it worse with the facelift with the fake exhaust surround things.

Image from when the weather wasn't so shocking.

Audi_A4_2018-9.jpeg

Recently added the TFSI badge back, it was specced with model delete by Audi for their press car weirdly.

IMG_0165.jpeg
The facelift version of your car still has proper twin exhaust outlets though, unlike the S4 diesel version.,,

Back
Top Bottom