Sega Rally Revo Splitscreen Two Displays ??

Associate
Hi,

Been playing about with an old favorite Sega Rally Revo (known just as Sega Rally in Europe)

I have 3 displays and managed to get it working on single player mode at 5760 x 1080 with Nvidia Surround by changing the resolution in the games ini file. It worked but the picture was stretche, however someone tipped me off about a little app called Widescreen Fixer which did the trick and fixed the 'stretching' problem at 5760 x 1080. It looks great now ...

... So then I had another idea: two player splitscreen with 1 monitor for each player. I changed my Nvidia surround to 2 displays at 3840 x 1080 and set the resolution in the games ini to 3840 x 1080 it worked but again back to the 'stretched' picture and very wide cars :D .... I manually set the option of 3840 x 1080 (2 x 1920) in widescreen fixer for Sega Rally Revo but it did't fix the stretching this time, instead I got one screen with a squashed picture and one with a stretched picture :D

But of a long shot if anyone else has tried this and knows a fix for getting it to work corrctly in widescreen on two screens / splitscreen?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom