*** OcUK Secret Santa 2019 - Sign Up CLOSED - Discussion Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
My present doesn't seem like it'd be gold hot pants, and to be quite honest, i'm devastated :(
If you're not the unlucky soul, maybe I could send you something related for your birthday, not quite golden hotpants but something equally as demeaning? haha:D

I really think I might have gotten them!! :D

I suppose you've got a 39 to 1 chance (If that's how many others there are participating, I'm feeling too lazy to check hahaha)

Soldato
I suppose you've got a 39 to 1 chance (If that's how many others there are participating, I'm feeling too lazy to check hahaha)
Well I opened what was a box and inside are several individually wrapped presents and a card. One of presents just has the word "enjoy" and is definitely hot pants shape/size/weight... What else can be hot pants sized and equally enjoyable?!

I've already warned the GF that there will be expectations of her if they do turn out to be hotpants

Soldato
Well I opened what was a box and inside are several individually wrapped presents and a card. One of presents just has the word "enjoy" and is definitely hot pants shape/size/weight... What else can be hot pants sized and equally enjoyable?!

That sounds a bit like cheating to me! lol Maybe someone is trying to get your hopes up/terrify you? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom