*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Dilemma due to the sales and cd keys my limit is £50 to spend on games for my Christmas switch console I'm getting for Christmas my two choice are:

Zelda breath of the wild £48
Or
Mario kart and the Mario + Rabbids £48

Leaning towards Zelda as that'll take along time and from the beginning I've said that it would make a great first game for my switch, what do you guys think?

Soldato
Dilemma due to the sales and cd keys my limit is £50 to spend on games for my Christmas switch console I'm getting for Christmas my two choice are:

Zelda breath of the wild £48
Or
Mario kart and the Mario + Rabbids £48

Leaning towards Zelda as that'll take along time and from the beginning I've said that it would make a great first game for my switch, what do you guys think?
If you think you'll enjoy Zelda get that. Will be a much better, longer lasting experience then either of the other two.

Soldato
I'll probably be picking up AC III from the eshop sale. Down to less than £12 seems good for hours upon hours of games.

Only played AC 1 on PS3 and really enjoyed it.

Soldato
for those stuck at work theres a website to have a browse

https://www.dekudeals.com/

Switch is still new to me so happy for a sale. Going to pickup Moonlighter, Mario Rabbids, Golf Story, Dead cells, Steamworld Heist and Enter the Gungeon. Way too many games to chew through considering I already purchased FF X/X-2 remaster and FF XII I keep telling myself because it's handheld I'll have the time to go through these, yeah right :D

Soldato
for those stuck at work theres a website to have a browse

https://www.dekudeals.com/

Switch is still new to me so happy for a sale. Going to pickup Moonlighter, Mario Rabbids, Golf Story, Dead cells, Steamworld Heist and Enter the Gungeon. Way too many games to chew through considering I already purchased FF X/X-2 remaster and FF XII I keep telling myself because it's handheld I'll have the time to go through these, yeah right :D

Thanks, stupid WiFi here at Tenerife South Airport won't let me access from my Switch.

Soldato
Getting our 12yr old son a Switch for Christmas, been out of the Nintendo loop since the Wii days, any must have games for it please?

We've already got him Mario Kart (although that's more for me! ;)), Ring Fit Adventures, and one of the Labo kits.

Soldato
I just took delivery of a Switch which included a download of Mario Kart 8, plus I got Mario Odyssey, Zelda, and Luigi's Mansion 3. It's a present for my wife/me and I can't bloody wait to get a go on it (after her obviously).

I did test it out quickly to get our accounts on it and make sure it was ready to go, and the UI felt so nice. The joy cons are MUCH smaller than I thought, so I might need to look into getting a proper controller so when we play together we don't have to use the joy cons as they are.

I was umming and arring about getting one, but as soon as she said Eastenders is on TV on Christmas Day I thought I'd take the plunge and give me something to do whilst she watches that! I spend work a lot of lates/nights so it's nice that she'll have something else to keep her busy when I'm working as well, as there's only a few Xbox games she plays currently.

Associate
What is Mario vs Rabbids like? I have awful memories of the first Rabbids games so just kind of dismissed this one. But I've seen people on here say some good things, worth picking up?

Back
Top Bottom