*** OcUK Secret Santa 2019 - Sign Up CLOSED - Discussion Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
My SS messaged me via Elfster that my gift would make no sense without the note that they had forgotten to include but was now sending it. Problem is I won't be back at that address till the new year, so if you want to get a mod on here to trust me it.

Soldato
yeah I have had a "we missed you note" went todayt but the queue was out teh door with a big sign saying we may not have all the parcels from saturday avail. So figured not worth waiting 40 mins to be told no so i'll go on my way to work tomorrow.

Soldato
I can only guess it was me mentioned earlier. Unfortunately my ss has paid through the nose for delivery but they have let him down. I will pick up from depot or neighbours post Christmas.

Man of Honour
OP
I can only guess it was me mentioned earlier. Unfortunately my ss has paid through the nose for delivery but they have let him down. I will pick up from depot or neighbours post Christmas.

well that sucks :(

btw you wernt the person mentioned earlier

Man of Honour
OP
still waiting for @bledd @BriT @kinobestew123 and @rotters to confirm they've received their gift,

i've had msg's from people, seems a few people have missed the posting deadline set out in the rules which is a shame,
but there is still today and tomorrow left so fingers crossed they all get delivered in time (appart from @rotters who's away)

Soldato
My Santa just posted me a note to expect the other package tomorrow - The elves “made the first one wrong”...

Incoming “custom made butt plug” posts :p :D

Man of Honour
OP
i'm looking after my mums cat atm and he's been sniffing round the parcel i got...
i'm thinking there might be some food stuff in there, hope it's a couple of Bigmac's n Fries nomnom :D

Soldato
Genuinely looking forward to the unwrap thread.... Highlight of my Christmas day, nevermind it being the first Christmas morning I'll have had with my two older kids since they were 2 and 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom