Your game of the decade?

Soldato
No fancy lists or to choose from or anything, just share below to let us know the best game you've played this decade.

I've not played as many as I would've like, but after considering it for a surprising amount of time, I came to the conclusion that my vote goes to;

Witcher 3.

If you've played it, I don't have to explain how good it was (is)

What's yours?

Underboss
GTA V for me, busted my leg really badly at work the day before it came out on Xbox 360, not only was it an immense story and game but it saved me going mad during the recovery.

Caporegime
Alien Isolation. The environmental detail in this game is so much like the movie, it really makes you feel like you’re reliving an alternate Alien. And I haven’t jumped so many times in one game before. Maybe not since Aliens vs Predator 2 in 2001. (Why that game isn’t on GOG, I don’t know.)

Soldato
Maybe not the "best" game but one that changed a huge amount of future titles was PUBG.

The whole "battle Royale" thing was amazing - stupid amount of hours on the game, every time you got down to the last few players it was sweaty palms and heart pumping stuff. Also so very very funny moments.

Associate
Probably Skyrim.

I recognise there's a lot of things wrong with it but I still don't think there's a game I played more this decade between it's various iterations.

Soldato
XCOM Enemy Unknown/Enemy Within.

Steam says I’ve played this for 242 hours, but it feels much longer than that as I usually only played it in mission sized sessions due to family and work. 3-4 vanilla campaigns and one very painful, but extremely rewarding Long War campaign.

Must have played through the iOS version half a dozen times using different starting bases and augmentation load outs as this was and still is my go-to game when travelling.

Back
Top Bottom