*** OcUK Secret Santa UnWrap Thread 2019 ***

Soldato
Mate I got half way and shouted out: "is he taking the ****??!". :D

For those reading, it was tightly wrapped in layers of duct tape and wrapping. Infuriatingly funny.

Was so pleased I got you!

Lmao I'm sorry mate I just got abit wrap happy :p

Tbf I was going to use cable ties too but they weren't long enough :D

Soldato
@RoboCod - that’s brilliant, I thought my pic last year was daft.....but you’ve improved on it (that’s actually meant as a compliment....I think lol)
And so the golden hot pants journey continues.

I’d suggest a new rule for future SS requiring pics of the receiver (victim) wearing them - face is obviously optional. :p

Caporegime
Many thanks to @PU7E for my gifts and @cainer for organising it again.

Man, you have the smallest handwriting in the world - I had to get my glasses out.

I had to laugh when the MAGA hat came out and I have been wearing it all day. Clearly you did your stalking well and you know how much of a Trump fan I am.:D

I have no idea why anybody needs a carrot sharpener but I am sure I will find a use for it. lol

The Brexit cartoon book will bring a chortle in the bathroom. Thanks

Not sure about the mini lego White House but it will be built and go into my new man cave (under construction)

Sweets always gratefully received and the book looks really interesting and I will enjoy reading that. Once again, many thanks for a fab haul. Merry Christmas.

PS My dog has spent days sniffing your package so I knew there was food in there ;)

upload images

Soldato
@RoboCod - that’s brilliant, I thought my pic last year was daft.....but you’ve improved on it (that’s actually meant as a compliment....I think lol)
And so the golden hot pants journey continues.

I’d suggest a new rule for future SS requiring pics of the receiver (victim) wearing them - face is obviously optional. :p

I think we need a golden hot pants hall of fame thread like a memorial wall for my slain victims lol

Have you still got yours?

Soldato
Pulled them out the drawer this morning. Had this years recipient not graced us with a pic I was gonna do a new one!!

Don't let that hold you back, come on, get to it!

We all know he didn't just get them out the drawer and put them back, he's been practicing his duck face and squat poses all day, it's only a matter of time before we see the spoiler tag :p

Man of Honour
@LewisRaz did well!

Firstly, the 11 billion packs of Haribo will last me a lifetime for sure:

20191216_230344_1.jpg

Also thank you for the note!

He had done some buying thread stalking and picked something interesting:

20191217_000416.jpg

I had bought the yellow one before anyway and mental noted to myself to get a few smaller ones to try out the other versions, but no need any more :cool:

20191217_000508.jpg

Thank you!

Soldato
An absolute massive thanks to my SS @Maccapacca!

You nailed it.

My bum shall forever be warm seeing as I always feel the cold this is a massive thanks, the book fits in well with my new years resolution to read a book a month - the perfect subject too! And lets just say the chicken has slapped enough people in the face.

Thank-you so much :)

nSZ48CT.jpg
hYUucEV.jpg

Tea Drinker
Don
An absolute massive thanks to my SS @Maccapacca!

You nailed it.

My bum shall forever be warm seeing as I always feel the cold this is a massive thanks, the book fits in well with my new years resolution to read a book a month - the perfect subject too! And lets just say the chicken has slapped enough people in the face.

Thank-you so much :)

Hoping that cushion is decent, let us know if it's any good :p did you notice santa has a gucci belt?

Back
Top Bottom