Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato

No, where does it state that telling the Ukranes to back off Burisma is international governmental policy? I can't read the second like but the first doesn't say anything like it, If anything it paints Hunter Biden as man with a string of failed ventures, drug use who screwed his dead brothers wife who got a hooker pregnant: https://www.ibtimes.com/hunter-bide...-dead-brothers-widow-dna-test-reveals-2870674

Also, lots of countries agreed to go to war in Afghanistan/Iraq/Libya, didn't make it right though - did it?

Soldato
And he was being forced out for NOT investigating the company Hunter Biden was involved in, amongst other things.

Rubbish, The Ukrane official was forced out FOR investigating Burisma: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/affid...him-fired-to-stop-investigation-of-sons-firm/

It was revealed on Thursday that former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin once testified under oath that he was fired from his position at the behest of Vice President Joe Biden for investigating Burisma Holdings and the gas company’s relationship with Biden’s son, Hunter.

Soldato
I think pretty much every president who faces a congress controlled by the opposition will get impeached as a matter of course from now on for the political optics.

I`m not a fan of Trump but there was no actual evidence, just two charges of `trumped up` hear say and `he wouldnt incriminate himself`.

Obviously the Senate will acquit and the democrats who voted for impeachment in unsafe seats are in for a fun 2020.

I can't seem to understand what the point is - so basically the Democrats who control the house don't like the Republican leader? Well **** me, i'm shocked, shocked to my very core.

Wake me up if the manage to get him removed from office, otherwise this is just a load of political cage rattling and a chronic waste of US taxpayer money.

Soldato
I can't seem to understand what the point is - so basically the Democrats who control the house don't like the Republican leader? Well **** me, i'm shocked, shocked to my very core.

Wake me up if the manage to get him removed from office, otherwise this is just a load of political cage rattling and a chronic waste of US taxpayer money.

It's a bit more than that really.. He's anti what the political 'elite' have been used to for their entire career. The political elite are used to having their noses so far in the trough, most of them are at it, and here comes an outsider that has absolutely nothing on him except he used to like sex with beautiful women - and paid them handsomely for it.

This is all about tying his hands politically so he can get nothing done. He is, and will be, fought every millimeter until the indictments start dropping, then all these democrat idiots will be lining up to save their own arses. I still see the hand of Hillary, so sore after losing the presidency to him, using the Clinton Foundation slush fund to pay for all this, she still wants to be president and I bet it's why she has yet to formally bow out of the next presidential run.

They didn't expect her to lose..

Soldato
I haven't misquoted you at all. That is literally what you said.
Quote the whole sentence then.. You think you are being clever but you are really not.

Of course Trump is not a saint, I never said that, but the Democrats have been chasing him through the courts since before he got into power and everything, EVERYTHING, has come to nothing - zero..

Two years with the whole Russian collusion narrative, now this impeachment rubbish too, why do you think Pelosi hasn't sent the 'articles of impeachment' to the senate yet? It's all about tying his hand politically and also to try and make him look bad for the mid-terms.

Permabanned
Quote the whole sentence then.. You think you are being clever but you are really not.

Of course Trump is not a saint, I never said that, but the Democrats have been chasing him through the courts since before he got into power and everything, EVERYTHING, has come to nothing - zero..

Two years with the whole Russian collusion narrative, now this impeachment rubbish too, why do you think Pelosi hasn't sent the 'articles of impeachment' to the senate yet? It's all about tying his hand politically and also to try and make him look bad for the mid-terms.

lol. Other than the vast amount of corruption and loads of his close associates being banged up you are correct. Could you be anymore wrong?

Soldato
lol. Other than the vast amount of corruption and loads of his close associates being banged up you are correct. Could you be anymore wrong?

What Corruption? Nothing wrong with a friend being locked up - so now he's guilty be association now then, get a grip!

It's like people on here throw accusations to see what sticks, kind of like the Democrats actually, think before you type and you may do better - I'm routing for you..

Soldato
The other parts don't change the context of what you're saying and are irrelevant.

No, he paid prostitutes money for sex though an intermediary.. Others were outraged he said 'you can grab them by the p***y', but he actually could do that. A billionaire surrounded by beautiful women that only went to these parties to get a chance at 'bagging' a billionaire, and the cost was to let them do what they wanted at the expense of their dignity - most would do it without a second thought.

Caporegime
No, he paid prostitutes money for sex though an intermediary.. Others were outraged he said 'you can grab them by the p***y', but he actually could do that. A billionaire surrounded by beautiful women that only went to these parties to get a chance at 'bagging' a billionaire, and the cost was to let them do what they wanted at the expense of their dignity - most would do it without a second thought.

The stuff you've written there has nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom