Le Mans '66 (FORD v FERRARI in the US)

Soldato
Loved the film, though Christians accent I thought that Ken Miles was from yorkshire and not the midlands.

It's a tough accent to consistently hold down if its not native and lets be honest americans don't care they think we all speak like cockneys or the queen :D

I enjoyed the film, Soundtrack is a belter.

casting of bale looks wise is good too. I mean he's not rough around the edges but it's a good fit.

ken-miles-ford-v-ferrari-death-1573827125.jpg

Associate
It's a tough accent to consistently hold down if its not native and lets be honest americans don't care they think we all speak like cockneys or the queen :D

Americans won't even have a clue he's not american, I'm from the Midlands so know the accent all too well - perhaps why I was so confused thinking he it was a yorkshirian.

Associate
Thought the film was good, enjoyed it.

I'm from Wednesbury and clocked Bales accent.... eventually as Brummie, still thought he knocked it out of the park though, acting wise.

The main thing I took away from it is that I was glad I have never put money in the pocket of Ford - unsure if it all went down exactly like in the film, in real life but Ferrari came off well I though and Ford, essentially scumbags.

Back
Top Bottom