Good lease deals on less than great cars

Soldato
Looking at that site, there's quite a lot of upfront payment, the Skoda Scala on special offers is £77.99 a month for 24 months but the upfront payment is £2400 (an extra £100 per month) which to me means the deal isn't anywhere near as good as advertised, screams of RyanAir's flights for £1 promotion which they had to pull due to all the extras that were added on.

Soldato
Looking at that site, there's quite a lot of upfront payment, the Skoda Scala on special offers is £77.99 a month for 24 months but the upfront payment is £2400 (an extra £100 per month) which to me means the deal isn't anywhere near as good as advertised, screams of RyanAir's flights for £1 promotion which they had to pull due to all the extras that were added on.

It's why when comparing deals you amortise the upfront cost to get a real monthly and total cost. At £200 a month though it was a decent price.

Soldato
have you not seen bmw's newer models? if you thought the 2GT is fugly...the newer cars are worse lol

fzHXaUa.png
o4CVtzl.png
PvsSNOL.png

Yea seen a few new ones around now. Jesus christ they are ugly. The new Audis aren't much better looking either.

I'd love to see what their "focus group" looks like.

Back
Top Bottom