PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Anyone else having issues with teh game, I didnt play it for a few weeks, and playing with my brothers, my voice comms just randomly die now and then, I have to restart my PC to get them back.

I did it int he middle of a game, and it normally asks if you wish to reconnect, nope not this time.

Really frustraiting and never used to happen.

Caporegime
voice coms as in game voice coms or discord ? make sure in windows sound options / communications is set to do nothing.

if you leave the game or crash out it will ask you if you want to reconnect. thats normal.

Soldato
Anyone else having issues with teh game, I didnt play it for a few weeks, and playing with my brothers, my voice comms just randomly die now and then, I have to restart my PC to get them back.

I did it int he middle of a game, and it normally asks if you wish to reconnect, nope not this time.

Really frustraiting and never used to happen.
Similar happened to me tonight. Ok for 5 games then I couldn't hear any team comms but they could hear me. Was fine next game though.

Soldato
70 hours in the game and I still suck massivley. In COD/CSgo and all other shooting games i'm brilliant - yet in PUBG I can't seem to hit a single thing.

Caporegime
find a gun with low recoil like a smg and work from there. mp5 decked is lazor with a comp on it. ump is easy but its fire rate lets it down. vector is amazing fire rate is good but its easy to use all your rounds before killing more than two.

ar try skar and 416. i use vert grip on all guns. just see what works. most here have played 1000s of hrs. so you are just beginning so dont be too hard on yourself.

Caporegime
coming from playing cs a lot with stupid patterns i get it. just do a lot of hot dropping in busy places or go to the gun range and practice.

Associate
Why is the game stuttering worse than Gareth gates ?

They broke it with the last big update. Every now and again it just grinds to a halt for a few secs and then recovers. Many people complaining about it and have seen it affecting streamers like choco. I only notice it once or twice a game. The packet loss issue was a lot worse and they finally seem to have fixed that.

Caporegime
last few days servers been beautiful when i played. the few weeks before that terrible though. one reason for stuttering and really bad fps drops can be what you have your display settings on. windowed and borderless can hammer fps in this game and grind your pc to a halt sometimes. somekind of bug. fullscreen generally will be fine.

Soldato
So... I only just properly learnt about audio compression, wow me.

So that is why the sounds were changed, I get it now.

Is anyone brave enough to admit using it? Or having got banned for doing it the wrong way and getting caught for it?

Is it true that most streamers use it etc etc?

Back
Top Bottom