Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
Hello I know not in a position to ask for a code as I have just joined this forum.

can I ask is the 35% off on top the already 50% off currently offered. I know a friend of a friend who works for sky but before I asked them I wanted to confirm

thanks

Caporegime
OP
Hello I know not in a position to ask for a code as I have just joined this forum.

can I ask is the 35% off on top the already 50% off currently offered. I know a friend of a friend who works for sky but before I asked them I wanted to confirm

thanks
The IAF offer should beat the black Friday deal I've been told.

Associate
@MissChief Got a new LG B9 coming, has a deal with it for a discount on my Sky Entertainment packages and says its for new and existing customers, so does that mean that even though I'm under contract, i can get my monthly cost discounted by the promotional amount?

Associate
@MissChief Got a new LG B9 coming, has a deal with it for a discount on my Sky Entertainment packages and says its for new and existing customers, so does that mean that even though I'm under contract, i can get my monthly cost discounted by the promotional amount?

I’ve seen it over the last two weeks and yes, you will be able to use the code but you’ll need to phone in.

Associate
How long are the codes valid for? Is it possible to request one and then hold onto it to combine with the next discount at Xmas or New Years, or would it expire?

Associate
I've been comparing bundles and I just received one of the comeback to sky leaflets in the post. Can I take advantage of that offer and then add F&f on top? If so how would I do it, over the phone?
It doesn't seem a bad deal but there's no mention of BB or talk with it.

Associate
Hi there.

I currently pay £51 for the whole Sky Q package (not 4K). I’m also out of contract having finished it in November last year.

I never watch Cinema or Kids channels.
Silly question, but if I were to remove these, would my monthly bill drop accordingly?

Caporegime
OP
Hi there.

I currently pay £51 for the whole Sky Q package (not 4K). I’m also out of contract having finished it in November last year.

I never watch Cinema or Kids channels.
Silly question, but if I were to remove these, would my monthly bill drop accordingly?
Of course, but maybe £10-15 per month only depending on your deals.

Soldato
Silly question and I'm sure the answer is no but I have to ask anyway. Is Sky only available via dish? New area we are hoping to move to seem to be a bit funny about having dishes put up and wondering if there is any other way to get the service? if it proves to be too difficult.

Caporegime
OP
Silly question and I'm sure the answer is no but I have to ask anyway. Is Sky only available via dish? New area we are hoping to move to seem to be a bit funny about having dishes put up and wondering if there is any other way to get the service? if it proves to be too difficult.
Not as yet, no. You'll want Now TV or you could get a patio mount for a dish and have it in the garden? Just a pole about two feet high concreted in, with line of sight south east will do it.

Back
Top Bottom