*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
Did you go for all the purple coins too? That's what's hard as Toad will give you hints for the moon's but not the coins

Yes. I got everything except the outfits as I wasn't interested in grinding for coins. I completed it less than 2 weeks after launch so I never played the Luigi mode.

Soldato
Since getting the Switch on Christmas Day my wife and I have racked up a ridiculous amount of hours on BOTW and Mario Kart. Even after buying it I wasn't sure if we'd get the most out of it, but I'm pleased to say we are loving it. Being able to play handheld is brilliant. BOTW is amazing, I'm just hoping they bring a Windwaker remake to Switch as I never finished it when I played it on GameCube.

Has anyone got Ring Fit? Is it any good?

Caporegime
What are people's experience with joycon repair in the UK? My left one has become notchy just to the left and right of forwards which I quite annoying in games like Odyssey and botw.

Hardly been used as well, poor show really.

Soldato
We need a link code to trade with one another, I'm online now and I've set it at 7890.

Think you just type it in and I can send you it over. For the starter grass Pokémon spare now as well of you want that haha.

sorry I ended up falling asleep last night haha I found that code thing though that you have to put in will try next time you’re online, add me if you want my id is: SW-3809-5032-4707

Man of Honour
What are people's experience with joycon repair in the UK? My left one has become notchy just to the left and right of forwards which I quite annoying in games like Odyssey and botw.

They have a very slow turn around time.

Soldato

My experience was great, turned left joycon repair around in about a week plus they gave me another 12 months warranty on the whole switch as of date of repair.

Soldato
Damnit I just bought a lite

I guess this could be a ‘Pro’ variant for higher resolution but should still be totally backwards compatible?

Soldato
I'd hope it is just an upgraded version, or like you say a Pro variant. So many things that it could have, OLED screen, better CPU/GPU, better controllers, battery upgrade, new/better dock design, VRR (very hopeful here), Wi-Fi 6 support, increased internal storage (512GB?), this list goes on.

They could drop a Pro version in at £319+ and drop the original to <£199 if there are enough differences.

Soldato
So we have the original Switch which can be docked then we have the Switch Lite which cant be docked. Only leaves room for a "Switch" designed to sit under the TV like a PS4 and Xbox One!

Back
Top Bottom