Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Apartment in Budapest for 5 nights. Never been before, so happy to accept any recommendations:

yEoccA1.jpg

Breakfasts at a la maison grand was pretty great if I'm honest. We went to gellert thermal spas, also pretty good. And there is a really nice wine tasting cellar in a cave underneath I believe its the Hilton. Got so many recommendatioms but I cba to list them all.

Soldato
Some earth shakers....

49347171853_198c58776e_b_d.jpg

49347171863_f4c2d35083_b_d.jpg

49347171858_6857a5f7e7_b_d.jpg

I believe that's my sound finally sorted, next is lighting.

Soldato
Breakfasts at a la maison grand was pretty great if I'm honest. We went to gellert thermal spas, also pretty good. And there is a really nice wine tasting cellar in a cave underneath I believe its the Hilton. Got so many recommendatioms but I cba to list them all.

Looking at their menu, I'm assuming they use ',' in the same way as we do '.' when writing numbers and the Croque madame is not in fact nearly £5,000 :p

Sounds like there's plenty to do.

Soldato
You probably came across this in your research and are happy with it but just a heads up:

P.S free entry for all OC members now!

I did read up about it's vulnerabilities, unfortunately the same principle applies to all wireless alarm systems. None can defend against jamming, they can only detect and alert you. I believe since that flaw was uncovered they've introduced heartbeats to the devices, so if someone was jamming one of the sensors, the base station would know it's no longer communicating.

Soldato
Took a punt on a scabby old vice on eBay:

Got it apart in a few minutes with hand tools, even the jaws. The rust is very superficial, will clean up lovely.

Nice, how much did you get it for? Old Record vices are much better than the new ones that are made in China. Usually just surface rust making them look knackered, but there is still years of life left in them. Looks like yours is a fairly old model as it has the chunkier thread on the lead screw.

Soldato
I like this strategy. Maybe I should try it? I don't think you get to decide if someone replies to you tbf, you deciding yourself to not reply would be the way to go :) Also, he doesn't look to be getting worked up to me, smilies indicate he's having a good time :p

Don't forget our liberties Andy, it's our liberty to reply! (I was having a good time, not sure what the cat was on about tbh. Ah well...)

Keeping on topic, recently picked this up for six quid from GAME:

4ok0cWom.jpg.png

It's akin to the old Commandos games on PC. Quite enjoying it, it's a nice change of pace from Sekiro whilst still being Japanese, which is a culture I've always been fascinated by. I'm learning more about the different periods and such.

Pho

Pho

Soldato
Took a punt on a scabby old vice on eBay

Nice. I have an old Record vice that looks like that but has the quick release lever which is handy. I was pretty shocked when I happened to Google the model number one say and saw how much these old models fetch.

Hope you're going to paint it up with the proper Record enamel paint colour.

Soldato
Nice, how much did you get it for? Old Record vices are much better than the new ones that are made in China. Usually just surface rust making them look knackered, but there is still years of life left in them. Looks like yours is a fairly old model as it has the chunkier thread on the lead screw.

£40. No idea on the age, pleased with it though.

Hope you're going to paint it up with the proper Record enamel paint colour.

I don’t think I am actually! I don’t really like it. I might do it BRG or some sort of metallic. Haven’t decided yet.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom