• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ryzen 5 3600 or 3600X

Soldato
To me applying cost savings whilst upping the price is just stupid when you want consumers confident in your product but I guess AMD have moved from customer acquisition part of plan to max profit per unit sold plan.

Soldato
If it helps, I don't find the fan noisy at all on my 3600X, even under heavy load, which is hardly ever now. My custom cooler on my old 3570k was noisy by comparison. I was actually surprised at how quiet my PC was after upgrading to the 3600X.

Associate
Well my 3600X arrived and I'll be installing it on the weekend, should be fun!

For those wondering about the gamepass/free game offers, I also received two emails with two different codes on to redeem at AMDrewards. Im hoping that means both offers are still valid but will confirm when I install and redeem them.

Back
Top Bottom