Watercooled Case Gallery

Associate
I've had my NZXT H700 case modified and it's dropped GPU and CPU temps by at least 10c.

2080 ti is now in the mid 40's with an ai overclock (380W bios) and the 9900K hasn't gone over 60 in games @ 5Ghz.

Running fans on the silent setting in the bios.

I love the case but the airflow isn't the best.

I tried lots of different configurations before taking drastic action.

yEtigb2.jpg Gtq8ZtM.jpg

Soldato
I'm doing a little therapy build with my old Corsair Bulldog chassis.

It's essentially a HTPC case but can accommodate a surprising amount of kit, including AIO for CPU and GPU. I've removed all the external silly looking panels and at the moment, it's just a metal black box, but I plan to do some significant chassis customisation.

I had the chassis, the mobo (Asus Z390-i ROG STRIX), the PSU (Corsair SF600), Braided Cables, RAM (Corsair RGB Vengeance 3600Mhz) and CPU AIO which is a 92mm and associated fans. Over Christmas I got a 9600K too whack it and set upon the build. I had a spare M.2, SSD and HDD too (I have lots of bits)

Just awaiting the final component which I've not bought yet, the GPU. Thinking of going for an EVGA RTX 2070 Super Hybrid - Which I'm waiting on next pay date to get.

Here it is right now:

Inside1.jpg

The 92mm AIO (From OCUK) is surprisingly good. Under stress test the 9600k doesn't go above 60C but I hasten to add I've not OC'd it yet.

Someone in the UK, a proper modding expert called Lee already did a custom build for Corsair/nVidia a while back, this is his work and I'm quite keen to get in contact with him soon and talk about a similar build.

This is/was his build:
Bulldog_GTO_Torque_06_HQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom