Top 10 movies of the decade?

Permabanned
Sorry how dare any movie portray the Nazis as the bad guys in WW2. You are right they were just misunderstood and all movies painting them as such and the holocaust is jewish propaganda :rolleyes: Its not anti German, its anti Nazi. There is a difference you know.

Schlindlers list and the Pianist are masterful films bravo to them, They made some good films but in Wonder Woman it looks cringey and venemous. If you want to potray them as the bad guys how about making another Pianist film and say leaving Wonder Woman to do do something else?

I grew up watching Superman 1 though, That is how it should be done. And added it alongside Schlinders list to my UHD 4k disc collection.

Soldato
Schlindlers list and the Pianist are masterful films bravo to them, They made some good films but in Wonder Woman it looks cringey and venemous. If you want to potray them as the bad guys how about making another Pianist film and say leaving Wonder Woman to do do something else?

I grew up watching Superman 1 though, That is how it should be done. And added it alongside Schlinders list to my UHD 4k disc collection.

Its a fantasy comic book film and you are trying to compare it to the Pianist and Schindler's List? I have no problems with the movie and how it portrays the nazis. They did some heinous **** during their reign. Part of the point is that the world of men does some terrible terrible things and what better time to portray that than in a world war?

Soldato
Wonder Woman ah yes comic books plus good old anti german sentiment by Jewish Stan Lee, And of course lead role has to go to Jewish Gal Gadot. The Amazon scene where the fight the "Bad Guys" Germans is one of the most shameful gloating peices of trash cinema i have ever saw. The entire movie is propoganda how can this be considered a good movie?

I give The Wolf of Wall Street top spot and worst to Wonder Woman. Though none of these are as good as the 80's or 90's this decade was the worst for movies and now that Hollywood is closed to outsiders it will get worse. Wonder Woman was just the start of the river of crap kids will grow up with.

Wasn’t stan lee marvel, and wonder woman from dc?

Permabanned
Sorry my bad on Marvel and DC, I did try to Google who owns DC to make decisions on such scripts but could not find much. All i know is Warner owns DC but cmon it was an easy mistake to make Hollywood and DC and Marvel are very Jewish. There is not much there they do not directly own, direct or are CEO of.

Soldato
Inception
Interstellar
Ford vs Ferrari (Was released 2019 so just makes it)
Avengers Infinity War
Wolf of Wall Street
Lincoln
Edge of Tomorrow
Doctor Sleep
First Man
Darkest Hour

In no order

Associate
Wonder Woman ah yes comic books plus good old anti german sentiment by Jewish Stan Lee, And of course lead role has to go to Jewish Gal Gadot. The Amazon scene where the fight the "Bad Guys" Germans is one of the most shameful gloating peices of trash cinema i have ever saw. The entire movie is propoganda how can this be considered a good movie?

I give The Wolf of Wall Street top spot and worst to Wonder Woman. Though none of these are as good as the 80's or 90's this decade was the worst for movies and now that Hollywood is closed to outsiders it will get worse. Wonder Woman was just the start of the river of crap kids will grow up with.

Oh look a right wing dullard getting mad at hollywood, how refreshing.

Soldato
Sorry how dare any movie portray the Nazis as the bad guys in WW2. You are right they were just misunderstood and all movies painting them as such and the holocaust is jewish propaganda :rolleyes: Its not anti German, its anti Nazi. There is a difference you know.
Pretty sure Wonder Woman was WW1, wasn't it (I've not watched it)? I'm no history buff, but Germany wasn't the bad guys afaik - they were just the other side. Certainly weren't Nazis.

Associate
Interstellar and Whiplash, maybe 3 billboards. Only really great films i can think of. Lots of good films but few exceptional.

Inception was a total dud for me but i think i just really dislike films based around dreams.

I had a quick look at best film Oscar nominations from last 10 years and there's not much standing out. Black panther nominated last year does tho:rolleyes:

Soldato
Get Out
Ex Machina
Interstellar
John Wick 2
Jojo Rabbit
Joker
Hunt for the Wilderpeople
Deadpool
Guardians of the Galaxy
Grand Budapest Hotel

Honourable mention to The Brothers Grimsby.

Back
Top Bottom