Paedophile gang not dealt with by both the Police and social services.

Caporegime
It sounds like you are saying that if they were young they shouldnt have been having sex.

Kids didn't usually have sex at 12 in the Ancient Near East. It wasn't like today, where society expects you to start shagging at 11 and just turns a blind eye to the whole thing.

So the whole immaculate conception looks even more dodgy. I cant believe that even if you think she was 18 at the youngest they still didnt have sex.

You find this hard to believe because you're not familiar with the culture of that time. Kids didn't have nearly as much freedom then as they do today. Arranged marriages were a great way to prevent premarital sex, because everything was carefully controlled by the parents on both sides. It was not uncommon to marry someone you'd never even met.

Soldato
Caporegime
"With it being Asians, we can't afford for this to be coming out"

"Police chief admitted force ignored sex abuse by grooming gangs for 30 years for fear of stoking racial tensions"

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/police-chief-we-ignored-sex-abuse-of-children-hgrhc358v

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...gnored-sex-abuse-grooming-gangs-30-years.html

I knew this was going on and I think most people do as well.

Time to hit back at these kind of animals\things.

It's incredible to me that people are still denying that PC culture had anything to do with this.

Soldato
OP
Caporegime
Kids didn't usually have sex at 12 in the Ancient Near East. It wasn't like today, where society expects you to start shagging at 11 and just turns a blind eye to the whole thing.

You find this hard to believe because you're not familiar with the culture of that time. Kids didn't have nearly as much freedom then as they do today. Arranged marriages were a great way to prevent premarital sex, because everything was carefully controlled by the parents on both sides. It was not uncommon to marry someone you'd never even met.

the average life expectancy back the was 35 and even Genesis 1:28 states the ideal time for a woman to get married is between the ages of 12 and 20. You seem to be making out that in Ancient Near East times people were better than today and didn’t get married or have sex until they were 18. Not true. It’s only very recent times that western civilisation and Christianity have decreed that marrying and have sex under 16 is wrong. I will repeat again that up until 1929 it was legal for girls of 12 to be married.

Caporegime
There's nothing moral relativists love more than a bit of whatabouttery to take the heat off their double standards.

There is nothing moral white Christian love more than bashing Muslims by claiming their whole religion is based on being a pedo while ignoring that until recent times they had similar views to what ages girls could have sex and doubly ignore it’s still accepted in certain Christian communities in the western world. That’s the kind of double standards I object to.

Caporegime
the average life expectancy back the was 35

Around 40 actually (mostly due to high infant mortality) but close enough.

and even Genesis 1:28 states the ideal time for a woman to get married is between the ages of 12 and 20.

Bloody hell, you couldn't have been more wrong if you tried. Did you even check that before you posted it, or did you just blindly copy/paste it from somewhere? I'm guessing the latter!

Genesis 1:28
God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply! Fill the earth and subdue it! Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and every creature that moves on the ground.”

Well, that was embarrassing.

BTW, the Bible never specifies an 'ideal time for a woman to get married.'

You seem to be making out that in Ancient Near East times people were better than today and didn’t get married or have sex until they were 18.

I never said that. I've said the opposite; that they were often betrothed and married early. However, due to the strictly controlling nature of the culture, it was uncommon to sleep with your wedding partner before marriage because you simply weren't given the opportunity. In many cases, you never even met them before you were married.

Arranged marriages were a complex socio-economic transaction between two families. Love and mutual attraction had nothing to do with it, so you often ended up with someone you didn't even like. Not only that, but if you were caught having sex without marriage you were typically punished with death, so there wasn't much inventive unless you could safely elope (which was also extremely difficult, and left you entirely bereft of social support).

It’s only very recent times that western civilisation and Christianity have decreed that marrying and have sex under 16 is wrong.

Western civilisation, yes. But Christianity? I don't recall any official decision by the entire Christian church to specify an age of consent. The general rule of thumb in Christianity has always been 'no sex before marriage', not 'no sex before you're 16.'

Not only that, but the general norm within Christian communities has been marriage between two people of comparable age. This is radically different to the case of Muhammed and the 9 year old Aisha.

I will repeat again that up until 1929 it was legal for girls of 12 to be married.

This has no relevance whatsoever to the age of Joseph and Mary when they were married, nor does it mitigate the deliberate decision of a local police force to turn a blind eye to paedophilia in the Asian community because they were afraid of appearing prejudiced. Which is the issue that certain people in this thread are doing their best to avoid.

There is nothing moral white Christian love more than bashing Muslims by claiming their whole religion is based on being a pedo while ignoring that until recent times they had similar views to what ages girls could have sex and doubly ignore it’s still accepted in certain Christian communities in the western world. That’s the kind of double standards I object to.

Nice straw man! If that's the kind of double standard you object to, you must really hate moral relativism.

By the way, which Christian communities in the western world believe it's OK for kids to have sex at the age of 12, and where is the evidence that the wider Christian community simply ignores this? Any such community would be marginal to say the least, and not remotely representative.

Last edited:
Soldato
The age on consent old or new has little bearing when we are talking about grooming, gang rape and torture.

Pleased to see calls for a national inquiry, but there seem to be so many public servants involved with the cover up, how do we get to the truth. In any kind of same world it would be Labour MPs that came to the rescue of these communities, but of course they haven't represented the people they claim to for a long time now.

Not a peep out of any MPs over this the last few days, yet everyone else is talking about it.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
"With it being Asians, we can't afford for this to be coming out"

"Police chief admitted force ignored sex abuse by grooming gangs for 30 years for fear of stoking racial tensions"

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/police-chief-we-ignored-sex-abuse-of-children-hgrhc358v

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...gnored-sex-abuse-grooming-gangs-30-years.html

I knew this was going on and I think most people do as well.

Time to hit back at these kind of animals\things.
Referred to as "P*** shagging"... wow. I thought most those coppers were long since retired. Weak people use weak excuses I guess.

Caporegime
Welp, here's a hot take from the member of the woke Twitterati:

Capture.png

(Source).

Thankfully she is getting absolutely skewered in the comments, although unfortunately there's a lot of ugly anti-semitism too.

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
As opposed to beautiful anti-semitism? :p

I'm not on twitter so no idea if these random comments get seen by many people, is it really a biggy some muppet spouting rubbish?

Soldato
OP
Senior cops in key positions when the Manchester child grooming case was dropped haven't been named - until now. This is what they have to say
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...s/operation-augusta-what-senior-cops-17585134

A small group of senior police officers were in key positions at the time of the decision to drop an investigation into a Manchester sex grooming gang of up to a hundred men who abused dozens of children, many of whom were in care.

The officers were referred to, but not identified by name in an official report into the scandal published on Tuesday.

Today, the Manchester Evening News reveals who they are.

Associate
Senior cops in key positions when the Manchester child grooming case was dropped haven't been named - until now. This is what they have to say
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...s/operation-augusta-what-senior-cops-17585134

Does anyone know if any of the "decision makers" (senior Police officers?) could be held accountable for inaction (if any was found) or negligence (duty of care?)

A quick google regarding the story found nothing but I found this: https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour.../AC83F61745C4326FEE217D993868C08D/core-reader

I didn't read much but it states: The police do not owe a duty of care to protect victims from the criminal acts of a third party when investigating or suppressing crime save in exceptional circumstances.

Perhaps the story in question would fall into the 'exceptional circumstances' part (I cba reading the whole journal) but that seems completely wrong IMHO!

Back
Top Bottom