** HALF PRICE OCUK MOUSE MATS - WIN A FREE MOUSE **

Associate
Sry … this is for those who know … ;)

Nick.jpg

Associate
The 3XL is the perfect size to cover my entire desk. Would there be any problems putting a monitor and keyboard on this?

I have had my keyboard on mine for years and no issues, had a monitor on it for about a week or so and left a indentation but it did rebound a bit but not a major issue.

Soldato
Here's my idea, a twist on the current classic. Thinking outside the box this is also about the material selection which I'm suggesting as a PU Leather / PVC, something that can be wiped clean and being this type of material could be cut down in size so my suggestion is making it 1500mm x 750mm (popular Ikea desk size) with corners left square. This could reduce the number of SKU's needing to be carried at the larger sizes. No overlocking around the edges due to the material selection which would allow both the left and top edge to be trimmed down with a craft knife. I would actually make the logo about half the size so it's more discreet but I took the logo as is from the forum header and just redid the name in black.

rUKK4Rm.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom