Software Recommendation for Local Gym Signing up new members

Associate
The local gym have come to me asking what might be some good software that allows users to come in, sign a H&S disclaimer on a tablet which in turn would make a log of everyone who is there that evening instead of him having to fill/hand out forms for everyone.

Any recommendations would be welcome please. Currently doing research but if anybody has any prior experience its always gratefully appreciated.

TIA

Soldato
Depends how funky you want. This is incredibly simple with something like Azure. You can create an Azure subscription, add the current members to it (and new ones as they join), then they need to sign in. When they sign in, they are prompted with a "Terms of Use" (an agreement that you can customise completely).

Azure logs sign ins (and you can filter them), and you could even set it up so that the person signing in is actually the person signing in using MFA. In fact, I'm loving my own idea right now...

All you'd technically need is a couple of iPads or tablets, and access to the web. Further value add would be enabling the iPads for Kiosk mode only so that only Chrome/Safari/whatever works, and you blackhole proxy them to only connect to Azure.

Pho

Pho

Soldato
We were looking at iPad apps like SwipedOn to use as an easy/smart fire register for visitors. Maybe this will do what you need? Looks like it definitely has a terms and signature facility.

Associate
OP
thanks guys, these definitely look like the sort of thing Id need. Cheers. Swiped on looks more user friendly and Azure looks far more complicated than I'd need it to be. Not sure if it would be over my head with the amount of features Azure can handle and how to program it.

Back
Top Bottom