Never thought I'd miss it this much

Soldato
Hi all

Last year I sold my Fazer as I started a new job and I was barely using the bike, as the months have passed by I never thought I'd miss being on two wheels as much as I am... Everyday I'm out in the van seeing bikes whizzing around town, seeing you lot post pics of your bikes on here just makes me want one again... I miss the sound, feel and enjoyment I used to get riding daily in all weather's... I need to get my car licence for work as they want to give me a van to be on call so my money is being put into that, my missus said last night to get another one so I have approval from the boss ;)

Never thought I'd feel this way about not riding, I feel like I haven't taken my medication for a few months :p

Hope your all out today taking advantage of this sunshine :)

Man of Honour
I've considered getting rid of my bike to save some cash but it's peanuts to tax and insure and it's worth very little to sell on so it just sits patiently waiting for me :D

Soldato
OP
So OP, what bikes are you looking at?

When I get round to buying another I'd hopefully have about £2000 saved up and have seen a few bikes locally I like... One being an SV650 2008 Model, I had an SV when I first passed and remember it being a great bike for all round riding, looks nice and sounds lovely.

The other bike I saw advertised local was a 2002 ZX6R, I've not had a kawasaki but I've had sports bikes so that may take me back to them days

Back
Top Bottom