GIGABYTE AMD RADEON RX 5700 GAMING OC UNDER £300 !!

Associate
After dithering about whether to go for a more expense XT card I finally decided I couldn't resist this non-XT Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC at £299.
I was hopeful that it might be possible to flash with the XT version BIOS to get a "free" 10% bump in performance and was wondering if anyone know of this being successfully done on this card?

Associate
If you don't mind the blower fan the 5700 XT anniversary edition isn't much more...

I did look at that card when it was first reduced to £320 but it seems that the blower design really isn't liked or thought very good by a lot of people and would almost certainly be way to loud in my system. Gamers Nexus has lots of info/reviews on blower Vs AIB coolers

Soldato
I did look at that card when it was first reduced to £320 but it seems that the blower design really isn't liked or thought very good by a lot of people and would almost certainly be way to loud in my system. Gamers Nexus has lots of info/reviews on blower Vs AIB coolers
Yeah that is the biggest downfall with them, I wouldn't have another blower card after my last experience.

Back
Top Bottom