Liverpool Burger Joint Recommendations Please

Soldato
Hi All,

I've got an exam in Liverpool next week and I'm looking for a good burger place to have a pre-exam dinner at. Anyone have any suggestions? I'll be staying near Lime Street Station, so preferably within walking distance of there would be good.

Thanks!

Soldato
There are loads of places to eat in Liverpool. Have you looked at Death Row Diner? A little out of your way though but walking distance.

Soldato
OP
Went for Almost Famous in the end - closest and also two votes in the thread.

Verdict - exactly what was required. Definitely the dirtier end of burgers with dripping sauce and lots of interesting flavour combinations.

I had a Phoenix burger, waffle fries with pulled pork and a massive chocolate fudge milkshake. Would recommend... only hopefully next time I’ll be able to sample beers/cocktails. One of our party was vegetarian and the halloumi burger looked delicious.

Thumbs up OcUK!

Soldato
Went for Almost Famous in the end - closest and also two votes in the thread.

Verdict - exactly what was required. Definitely the dirtier end of burgers with dripping sauce and lots of interesting flavour combinations.

I had a Phoenix burger, waffle fries with pulled pork and a massive chocolate fudge milkshake. Would recommend... only hopefully next time I’ll be able to sample beers/cocktails. One of our party was vegetarian and the halloumi burger looked delicious.

Thumbs up OcUK!

Awesome! I actually had the phoenix burger years ago, so good to see they still have it. I was in Krakow overt the weekend and went to Gogo burger. They provided latex gloves with the burger.. that was dirty!

Back
Top Bottom