Wi-Fi Dome PTZ Cameras for farm shed

Associate
Hi guys
I wonder if anyone can help.
Im looking for 2 dome ptz cameras that have a 355 degree pan that work with wifi and that can be controlled by a phone or tablet. Thay also needs night vision.

Basically I need them in my sheep shed during lambing time. Ive been looking at these:
http://www.livestockeye.co.uk/shop/4594589564/wi-fi-dome-ptz-camera-wi-fi-dome-ptz-camera/11429653

but as they have not replied to emails or phone calls, I dont want to risk buying anything off them.

Budget would be max £450 including VAT.

Cheers
Gwyn

Soldato
This might be better suited for the CCTV thread.

I know you've said they are in a shed, but living in the country in farmland, I know there's varying degrees of shed in terms of protection against the elements. :p Do they need to be weather proof or are they under decent cover? I assume from coverage requirements, you're planning on mounting them in the centre of the shed?

Associate
OP
This might be better suited for the CCTV thread.

I know you've said they are in a shed, but living in the country in farmland, I know there's varying degrees of shed in terms of protection against the elements. :p Do they need to be weather proof or are they under decent cover? I assume from coverage requirements, you're planning on mounting them in the centre of the shed?
Damn it, I looked for a CCTV section but couldnt find it sorry lol.
They will be in the middle where 2 sheds meet, so it will need to be weather proof maybe ip66. I have FTTP internet and the router is about 60 yards away. If the wifi doesnt reach, I will just put in an armored cat6 cable in.

Back
Top Bottom