The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - MODS & TWEAKS

Caporegime
OP
You're welcome guys, just make sure to install one by one with the Mod Organiser I posted and RE-TEST :D - Always do a NEW GAME too!

When I get back I'll make sure to post the Skyrim Guide I used as a Base Line of my install. Basically as it's not from this year, I chose mods I liked out of it to install one by one :D

Soldato
Hi Neil

Your guide is fantastic, very in-depth and straightforward.

Can I ask about mods like CBBE and UNP etc? I've never been able to understand how this area of modding works. Face mods like Biijin Warmaidens and Pandorable's is simple, but I've never got to grips with face and body changes. Do CBBE and UNP work with these texture mods?

Would you install either CBBE or UNP, then Bijjin skin one, and then mods like Pandorable's?

Vortex user by the way.

Caporegime
OP
Hi Neil

Your guide is fantastic, very in-depth and straightforward.

Can I ask about mods like CBBE and UNP etc? I've never been able to understand how this area of modding works. Face mods like Biijin Warmaidens and Pandorable's is simple, but I've never got to grips with face and body changes. Do CBBE and UNP work with these texture mods?

Would you install either CBBE or UNP, then Bijjin skin one, and then mods like Pandorable's?

Vortex user by the way.

UNP FIRST ( Also XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE )

Also there's a bug i found last night in some rooms, the physics of items will go crazy flying things like plates around! This is because even though the new havoc/frame rate unlock fix is working outside, it doesn't always inside. To combat this, have a lower minimum and maximum frame rate cap. Not that 100fps is really needed in Skyrim.

HavokFix.ini

[HavokFix]
##fMaxTime won't update below this framerate.
##Lower values might improve performance in areas where your pc struggles to reach 60fps (WARNING: Setting this too low can introduce weird physics behaviour though).
MinFPS=80
##fMaxTime won't update on higher framerates than this setting. This is to prevent infinite loadscreens if you get 1000+ fps in the main menu.
MaxFPS=120

Then cap your frame rates in Nvidia to something like 80, so it's closer to each other!

Soldato
Excellent update Neil, Liking it.

I followed Lexy's guide to get my current Skyrim Special Edition build. Rathe than just picking and choosing my own like I have done previously. It's very nice.

What sort of framerates are you seeing? I generally want to see locked 59\60 but I do sometimes see it dipping down, but I think it may be due to scripts like wet and cold, plus running ENBs, I'm still trying to find the one I want to play a full run through with.

To this day I have never completed Skyrim, I spend more time modding it than playing it!!

Caporegime
OP
Skyrim Weapons Expansion
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32500

Skyrim Weapons Expansion (SWE) adds over 100+ new weapons, mostly swords, to crafting and leveled lists. Every weapon has been rebalanced to the vanilla game, includes crafting, tempering, and breakdown recipes. All weapons are high quality, are from vanilla weapon types, and provided through open-perms of the original author.

Back
Top Bottom