Any interest in discounts on Sky Mobile Sim packages?

Caporegime
You can watch Sky programs with a relevant TV subscription without using your data and I have a couple of offers available depending on a device + SIM or SIM Only. All come with unlimited calls and texts.

Deals currently are:
20% off any data plan
Get 20% off data with any SIM only plan

1GB £6 now £4.80
3GB 6GB £8 now £6.40
10GB £12 now £9.60
25GB £15 now £9.75
40GB £40 now £32

or:

40% off any data plan
Get 40% off any SIM plan when bought with a phone or tablet. Check out the options at www.sky.com/mobile.

SIM prices with this deal and a device
1GB £3.60
6GB £4.80
10GB £7.20
25GB £15
40GB £34

Don't forget Sky Apps including Sky Go don't use your Data. Great for someone off site or out in the sticks regularly.

Sky uses the O2 network but all dealings are with Sky. Any interest then send me a trust message. Don’t forget your unused data rolls over every month for three years and can get you discounts on accessories and even discounts on new phones.

As always, Trust message me.

Last edited:
Soldato
That is a good price and without the need to worry about cashback deals not tracking etc.

I am tempted on the 10Gb deal but out of interest, are they going up by RPI in a month or two? I know it won't be much extra, but it always grinds my gears when it happens.

Caporegime
OP
That is a good price and without the need to worry about cashback deals not tracking etc.

I am tempted on the 10Gb deal but out of interest, are they going up by RPI in a month or two? I know it won't be much extra, but it always grinds my gears when it happens.
Not sure about that but if it does you’ll still get the 35% off.

Associate
You can watch Sky programs with a relevant TV subscription without using your data and I have 35% off available. All come with unlimited calls and texts.

1GB normally £6 now £3.90
3GB £12 down to £7.80
10GB £10 down to £6.50 (cracking deal!)
15GB £18 down to £11.70 (I got this wrong first time, sorry!)
25GB £25 down to £16.25.

Sky uses the O2 network but all dealings are with Sky. Any interest then send me a trust message. Don’t forget your unused data rolls over every month for three years and can get you discounts on accessories and even discounts on new phones.

Is this for new customers only? I'm currently paying £10 a month for 8GB with sky on a 12 month sim only contract that started in July. When I go into my account, I am given the option to change my plan to £10 for 10gb, could the discount then be added to that?

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Is this for new customers only? I'm currently paying £10 a month for 8GB with sky on a 12 month sim only contract that started in July. When I go into my account, I am given the option to change my plan to £10 for 10gb, could the discount then be added to that?
Answered your trust message.

Soldato
Yes. Up to 5 SIMs on one account. And any unused data rolls over into the piggybank to be used by anyone. When my Son went to London for 5 days last year I gave him an extra 5GB data tot ide him over no problem.

Can I cap each sim so they don't use extra data than the 10GB. And allocate who can have what out of the piggy bank.

And I know you can trade the rolled over data for a discount on your sky bill. How much is it worth.

Caporegime
OP
Can I cap each sim so they don't use extra data than the 10GB. And allocate who can have what out of the piggy bank.

And I know you can trade the rolled over data for a discount on your sky bill. How much is it worth.

AFAIK you can't discount your sky bill (unless that's changed in the last 6 months) and if only the main account holder installs the MySky app then no one can take data from the piggybank, it's all done through the app. You can also set a spend limit, £0.00 if necessary so they can't sign up to regularly recurring subs or sent texts to shortcodes.

What you can do though is if you've built up a large piggybank you can reduce your monthly package whenever you wish and use up the data you've saved and save some money that way. You're free to change your package any time you like. I've done it a few times, reduced my monthly allowance and rolled back data when needed.

Soldato
Have to say those deals are pretty average when you can get 30GB 4G plus unlimited texts and calls with Smarty for £10 a month. https://smarty.co.uk/plans/30gb-data and it is a 30 day contract, non of this 12 month tie in nonsense.

I suppose if you need the cheapest price possible, and only use 10GB or less then it is the normal price that you can get elsewhere, not really a special deal.

Soldato
It's the data roll over for low data users that make it worthwhile. Eg I don't use much data most of the year but if I went on holiday and my children wanted to use their iPads, I'd be able to use the piggy bank data for hot spotting.

Otherwise yes other deals are available for less, especially for people needing higher data all the time.

Caporegime
OP
Have to say those deals are pretty average when you can get 30GB 4G plus unlimited texts and calls with Smarty for £10 a month. https://smarty.co.uk/plans/30gb-data and it is a 30 day contract, non of this 12 month tie in nonsense.

I suppose if you need the cheapest price possible, and only use 10GB or less then it is the normal price that you can get elsewhere, not really a special deal.
What happens with the data you don't use if you only use 5GB one month? You've paid for it, it should be yours to use. And if you use more than that? You either get charged extra, get cut off until your next bill period or have to pay extra?

Back
Top Bottom