Red Dead Redemption 2

Associate
I don't usually play a lot of games online, I do play the Battlefield series sometimes, but it is just a lot of running around and bumping into other players, but this games online mode is excellent

Associate
Don't have the game but best trainer has

• Super Cowboy Mode
  • Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Stamina
  • Unlimited Dead Eye
  • No Fall Damage
  • Unlimited Max Health Core
  • Unlimited Max Stamina Core
  • Unlimited Dead Eye Core
  • Unlimited Max Horse Stamina Core
  • Unlimited Max Horse Health Core
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • No Reload
  • Use Item Gives Max
  • Set Money On Pickup
  • Unlimited Horse Health
  • Unlimited Horse Gallop Stamina
  • Instant Reset Bounty
  • No Law Reaction / No WANTED
  • Game Speed
  • Easier Hunting
  • Edit: Mouse Over Inventory Count
  • Edit: Current Hour of Day
  • Edit: Current Minute of Hour
  • Edit: Current Honor
seems to cover most things :p

that the one from cheathappens? if so its not a free one, i wouldnt pay for one lol

tbh i stopped using it anyway, i was only using it to stop the constant bounties but overtime you learn how to avoid them a bit more and be careful in towns

Associate
Started playing multiplayer a bit, what level do you have to get to in order for things to pick up a bit ? im level 10 and have just been doing the standard bounties and free roam stuff so far, seems a bit bare bones/repetitive.

Is there legendary hunting/fishing in online ? Also how do you know where to hunt for specific animals as there are no animals marked on the map like in single player. I know you can just reference a map online but is there no way to show them in game ?

Caporegime
Is it me or is this game just poorly optimised and just a bit too..... Random?

I've put in 6 hours at least and it just hasn't grabbed me at all :(

It's really oddly paced. You can just bumble around for hours without advancing the story. I had played Witcher 3 before this and that holds your hand a little more whilst giving you lots of options.

Soldato
For those who have played the story and getting a bit bored then try this:

I finally found the glitch to get back to Guarma island, I've already posted photo's of my 'visits' to Mexico which has no animals or anything. So to get back to Guarma, like crossing to Mexico, you need to have completed the story.
So swim across to Mexico with your Horse at a suitable place where there are no high banks so you can actually get your Horse onto the terrain. It's best to cross down near Amarillo as there are no massive canyons to get out of and then head Nth West
You really need the Horse energy cheat via Wemod or similar and then you can gallop endlessly till you are completely off the detailed part of the map, the vegetation is now gone and you can see grid lines in the terrain, just keep going as far away from the river as you can.

Eventually you see what looks like a lake so head towards it and suddenly with no warning you drop off the end of the map, you end up under water & die, you then respawn on the island.

Everything is alive, animals, parrots, iguanas etc. there are people in the nearby huts who make comments as you pass, I headed for the fort & a hidden sniper killed me, I spawned again and approached from another side, the soldiers ignore you unless you shoot first and then all hell breaks loose. I guess it's possible to wipe them all out but they seem to keep on coming, I found a place upstairs in a building so I could mow them down as they climbed the ladder.

Before you plunge off the map make sure you have your rifles on your back and not on the Horse as otherwise you will only have pistols. You cannot spawn a Horse via a cheat either.

You cannot make or use a campfire as a save point but you can save as normal, when you have had enough you have to load a previous save to get back to the USA. Loading the save you made on the island works fine if you want to return, you can hunt all the animals you missed during the story, strangely you cannot pick or use any of the abundant flowers anywhere. There are the deadly Fer-De-Lance snakes in abundance and various exotic birds not found in the rest of the game.

Photo's are desktop screen capture as the in game photo's are a pain to get to work

Last edited:
Caporegime
Fed up.

This was runing great with the setup in sig.

But Ive just upgraded, to Ryzen 3600, MSI Tomahawk Max DDR4 ram. It was crashing so did a fresh install and its still crashing. Arrgghhhhhhhhh

Any ideas.
DX 12 or Vulcan? mine (similar ish setup [email protected] 1080ti) has moments, so I swap to either, seems to work for me.

If Vulcan is misbehaving, I swap to DX12 and vice versa.

Associate
Fed up.

This was runing great with the setup in sig.

But Ive just upgraded, to Ryzen 3600, MSI Tomahawk Max DDR4 ram. It was crashing so did a fresh install and its still crashing. Arrgghhhhhhhhh

Any ideas.

Did you do a full download of the game files, or backup and restore them? If the latter it may be worth doing a verification of the game files, also try deleting the game config files and reapply your settings.

Soldato
so Dan Housers leaving.

Yeah, he has been away nearly a year, so a bit like Leslie Benzies.

My 2 pence worth is has left because GTA6 has a much reduced story mode/none and the focus of the game is now the cash cow that is GTAO.

Regardless it does mean the main story writer for all the R* games is gone.

Soldato
Looking for advice for the online.

I want to start doing one of the roles, trader/moonshiner/bounty

I have been playing online for couple of days I have 6 gold bars and about level 17.

How do I become a trader?

should I spend my 5 gold to start moonshiner?

Back
Top Bottom