Do you steal car parts?

Soldato
My bro had a plate stolen, don't think it fell off and the back wasn't touched, plate didn't mean anything though could have to someone I guess, got a new one and heard nothing about it from cops etc, weird but :s

RxR

RxR

Soldato
3 caps stolen and 1 number plate?

So it was a headline first act with the minimum required 3 part structure. Perhaps by a man-child who never passed basic geometry but is working on it? Either way, he was an optomist.

Look on the bright side. Like attracts like, etc.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
I've never found a competent 2d figure - all triangles / "since entropy, simple-figures" lie, "no system is closed due to quantum uncertainty", etc. So topological choices simply depend on one's topos. I pick "through".

RxR

RxR

Soldato
[FnG]'s style is festive social baroque sometimes. The "Winners Bible" tones are light and pretty apt where he's chosen to use them recently, even for a dude with younger pups. In that busy busy family time of life.

I might as well state, to qualify my '2d' post above, that I am coming to the view (after 10 minutes further thought), that any sort of enjoyment worth having in a longer sense is very likely impossible except in a 5th dimension (ie. beyond this 'being a goldfish' *within* the space-time continuum) where any form of necessity has been safely neutered to only an option but personal agency still exists. Thus, my love of helices and spirals does have an upper limit.

e:/ Fractals seem to be an inescapable idiocy - their transitive distributional nature even encompasses the notion of enjoyment mentioned above. They are, however, the best at paying the bills./

More to the point, the car thief was an economical utiltarian insofar as he took only what was needed, and valued the ends over the means. However, they are a damn nuisance. We've had similar types steal one and both of our number plates recently. Such a waste of time on trivia to remedy.

Last edited:
Soldato
That woudn't match though, would it? These were unglamarous (albeit not black rubber/plastic) ones, probably 5 years old, off-silver due to age, and entirely unstealable. Yet they were :D

I imagine it would, mine was off an old Volvo 850 (K plate) and was possibly the same age as the car, faded black and grubby.

Soldato
Back in the day, one car part that was always getting nicked were the indicator light repeater covers on the front wing of Mk2 cavaliers since they just screwed on and were easy to remove.

I am guessing that they got nicked because some other cavalier owner had his nicked so he nicked somebody else's to obtain a replacement.

How this cascade of theft originally started mind....:confused:

Caporegime
Maybe he is an avid collector of front number plates (not rear ones, who would do that? Weirdos) and valve caps. Obviously he already had one of the valve caps your car has already, so he only needed three.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I stole a tyre valve dust cap off my neighbour's A3 because one off my pram fell off.
He parked like a **** (took 2 bays with 1 car when he left for his commute in his other) on the street.

THAT'LL LEARN HIM!!

I haz 4090!
Don
Are the plates in NZ different colours on the front and back, like ours?

That sounded like I had some insight into the crime, but no, was just wondering.

Soldato
A guy along my road beat the crap out of someone who was messing with his golf lol. He came out and caught him at it. Left him laying in the road and called an ambulance :p

Police did turn up eventually, but no one saw anything ofc.

Back
Top Bottom