Help on first PC Build (£1400) Any help much appreciated!

Associate
So the title is misleading, I did own a pc build before however, it was a very old build from jackfrags about 4 years ago, I still did no research trusted the parts and threw it together, the cable management would probably give some of you guys nightmares. Heres the link to that pc build I had
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WQxr59KRto

I learned nothing from having that pc and I'm still clueless now as I was back then.

Things that I do not understand is when I see people say AMD vs Intel, why an RX590 is the cheaper and better version of a GEFORCE RTX 2070 or whatever or how some motherboards or parts work better with this and that (namings are probably incorrect). I just want a PC that could run high demanding games such as RDR2 at high settings or when cyberpunk is released I can run that at high with little to no problems that is if this 1400 budget will allow me.

This is why I do not want to trust myself to pick certain parts as I've seen on other forums on here people claiming these parts do not work well together etc and I basically don't want to f*ck it up.

All build suggestions, advice, etc would help massively. Look forward to hearing from some of you guys on here :)

Thanks!

Associate
Associate
OP

Would this be good enough to run games such as RDR2?

Associate
Would this be good enough to run games such as RDR2?

Depends what settings and expectations you have. You'll find performance reviews like this on the web, I'd say best to look at them and make a judgement.

As AMD/Nvidia have variable refresh rate tech, couple a GPU with a screen that supports Freesync/Gsync and you'll get a better experience even if frame rate is not at the higher end of scale. The variable refresh rate tech will make it more of a smooth gameplay when frames per second does drop at times.

Back
Top Bottom