*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
Then why are people buying them then?

I'm pretty sure all they would all have 1* reviews if the latency was bad for gaming

I've tried 3 of them. People don't seem to care but they all have nearly a second delay.

Don't look at user reviews on websites where you buy the products, look at forums or Reddit.

Associate
Finally finished the main story missions for Daemon x machina, there was really only 2 quite challenging missions as a whole but fun. Overall the game was good but could have been better, annoying its coming out on PC now.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I've tried 3 of them. People don't seem to care but they all have nearly a second delay.

Don't look at user reviews on websites where you buy the products, look at forums or Reddit.

I have had one of them and there was a noticible delay in things like mario maker 2 but it was nothing like 1s. 1s delay in gaming is not something that people wouldn't notice no matter what they are playing. That would be like playing a game at 10FPS. Awful.

Soldato
I have got a part of BOTW that I really don't like.
Got to sneak about with bananas really not my sort of gameplay this must have tried 20 times, it's getting boring.

Soldato
Animal Crossing is the one game I'd really want digital. It seems such a pick up and play title and change of mood game, I'd love it to be there ready all the time.

Perfect use for the game vouchers on the eshop.

Back
Top Bottom