** HALF PRICE OCUK MOUSE MATS - WIN A FREE MOUSE **

Soldato
Hence the Premium Elite is sublimated so only peasants receive pain on their flicks... ;)

Seriously we'll always go full sublimated from now on as we had several people raise the same issue you have.
I have the elite and premium elite for summer 2015 & 1y respectively. The premium elite definitely has the rubber logo on top of the fabric surface where as standard elite it's part of the fabric surface.

Soldato
I still use my old OCUK XXL from like 3+ years ago, still going strong! have had to wash it a few a times though so its alittle tatty and coming away at the seems, but its still holding together!
Also have my old Medium that I use at work which is about 8 years old at this point. :rolleyes:

Soldato
wowswers! ok its definitely my fault but I should have measured before ordering!!! The pad just arrived...... I am at work right now, but I really hope it fits in my game space at home, it is certainly too big for my work space :o

nice quality pad however.... if all else fails I will sell it as a yoga mat to some people at work :D

PS tangfastics.... I do approve much better than the plain Haribo, a sweet for the more discerning taste ;)

Associate
Nooooooooo! Stupid breakfast roll. Stupid yolk. :C The unthinkable has happened. A splodge the size of a 10p coin which had a good minute to soak in before I noticed it. Now looking for recommendations on best way to clean. :rolleyes:

I now have ingrained paper towel marks and a 10p sized grease stain to get rid of after trying to get rid of with plain water and paper towels.

Back
Top Bottom